+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
As I thought so..
I moved out this forum for few days likely 3 days and missed so much. We have a WhatsApp group where the whole set of June, July and August applicants of OINP are available and the status, doubts, queries are been shared. Whatsapp group makes sense but not a new thread.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
I moved out this forum for few days likely 3 days and missed so much. We have a WhatsApp group where the whole set of June, July and August applicants of OINP are available and the status, doubts, queries are been shared. Whatsapp group makes sense but not a new thread.
For me its the opposite bro...it depends on the conception and what you wanna achieve from each ..you are achieving your purpose on the group ... I am getting reasonable portion of mine there too till now.... ..you will never gather all in one .....both opinions and approaches are respected though

Good luck with your application bro...waiting for good news for you and all of us here ... hopefully in short time :)

Reactions: siju22

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
For me its the opposite bro...it depends on the conception and what you wanna achieve from each ..you are achieving your purpose on the group ... I am getting reasonable portion of mine there too till now.... ..you will never gather all in one .....both opinions and approaches are respected though

Good luck with your application bro...waiting for good news for you and all of us here ... hopefully in short time :)
Same to you Bud, Wish you the good news soon. GOD Bless.

Reactions: MEB

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I have been in the PNP threads for quite some time and having multiple active threads will only add confusion to members, so let us keep all the information and discussion to those current threads, as much as possible.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, I posted this is in a different thread, as no response, am posting it back here...Please share your inputs.

"Hi All,

My express entry profile was in submitted status and today morning when I logged in, I was surprised to see the status of the submitted turned to be 'updated'. I have not received any email or anything corresponding to the same. After I clicked on check messages. The status came back to 'submitted' again.

note: my OINP application is in assessment status Ontario province.

can someone share their views on the same? Is there anything to worry?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Guys, I posted this is in a different thread, as no response, am posting it back here...Please share your inputs.

"Hi All,

My express entry profile was in submitted status and today morning when I logged in, I was surprised to see the status of the submitted turned to be 'updated'. I have not received any email or anything corresponding to the same. After I clicked on check messages. The status came back to 'submitted' again.

note: my OINP application is in assessment status Ontario province.

can someone share their views on the same? Is there anything to worry?
I have seen some of other candidates sharing the same story. I think they have updated their portal or something. No need to worry!

Reactions: iamxty and siju22