+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I dont think a new gckey is required.in my case i withdraw my onld profile and recreated ee profile and got the noi in 24 hours
Did you get an email to indicate that you have received a NOI or you had to login to the account to know that?

My second question is, I have recreated my profile (CRS 354) yesterday (Friday around 10 am Ontario time), and I think ICT occupations particularly 2171 was being searched only for the week starting June 26. Today is Saturday , so the week is already finished, do you guys think we still have a chance to receive the NOI?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@ BIllHyatt , Please guide me about below points.

1- Do all the documents should be notarized (Original & translation) before uploading for OINP application? like Experience letter etc?
2- Is there any max. limit of a one file upload? for example I heard that in Express entry profile we can not add document having size more then 4MB? any restriction is there for OINP online application?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

1- Do all the documents should be notarized (Original & translation) before uploading for OINP application? like Experience letter etc?
2- Is there any max. limit of a one file upload? for example I heard that in Express entry profile we can not add document having size more then 4MB? any restriction is there for OINP online application?
@BillHyatt

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I have just signed up for one note key for OINP. I have not started the application yet? DO I have 14 days from registration or starting the application?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP

Yes. File Limit is there for maximum size and Notarized Documents can be:- Birth Certificates (translated) and Degree Certificates(Original Copies attested) can be enough. Work Experience letter:- On company letter head with HR Sign and Company stamp. (If your senior member is giving you such letter then it should be notarized i think.

Reactions: anwar01

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

1. No, Copy of the original document other than English, translation, and Affidavit of translator needs to be notarised. Original and Documents in English needs to be scanned but not Notarised.

2. The limit for OINP is 5mb per file but in OINP you have options to attach multiple files unlike CIC which allows only 1 file per section.

I hope you got your answers.

Reactions: anwar01

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Hello All

Can anyone help me with these two questions please:
1) My birth certificate is not in english and i dont have it with me here its in my home town. Can i attach any other document like drivers license etc and attach a letter of explanation and upload the birth certificate later? is this possible?

2) My current employer does not provide a reference letter just the salary statement and latest appraisal letter.Will this be enough?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Did you get an email to indicate that you have received a NOI or you had to login to the account to know that?

My second question is, I have recreated my profile (CRS 354) yesterday (Friday around 10 am Ontario time), and I think ICT occupations particularly 2171 was being searched only for the week starting June 26. Today is Saturday , so the week is already finished, do you guys think we still have a chance to receive the NOI?
Hi, exemption for ICT works till the NOC code has reached its limit. You still have a lot of chance. Best of luck for next two weeks.

Reactions: shaun75

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Hello All

Can anyone help me with these two questions please:
1) My birth certificate is not in english and i dont have it with me here its in my home town. Can i attach any other document like drivers license etc and attach a letter of explanation and upload the birth certificate later? is this possible?

2) My current employer does not provide a reference letter just the salary statement and latest appraisal letter.Will this be enough?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
1) Birth certificate: You cannot put other documents. You can try to get Birth certificate in English or you must provide a copy of the document(Local Language) and a complete, certified or notarized translation of the document which will be in English.

2) You will require reference letter with detailed job roles and responsibilities. Get a letter from you supervisor for your roles and responsibilities, get it notarized. Salary statement, appraisal letter and bank statements are required, as to support that your job is paid job and you are not working for free.

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......

I got message in my profile.

I am not sure but i think 400 is the minimum criteria for.crs

I think if profile is created on wednesday then more chances for noi