+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - 2017

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have created my EE profile on Nov-13-2016 and have 403 CSR points and my NOC is 2174. I understand that "OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream" is currently on hold and not sending any PT (Notice of interest). Any of you have any information about when this stream will start accepting applications again?

In my EE application, I choose Ontario, Quebec and 2 more provinces along with "All the provinces" (Yes, EE permits such weird combination which doesn't make any sense). When we select, "All the provinces" checkbox, all the province checkbox should also be selected. But unfortunately, that's not happening in EE application. Does this mistake cause any adverse effect in getting PT from Ontario? (Ontario published that, due to some technical issue, a few eligible people haven't received PT even after a month. So they requested people to create a new EE profile and delete old one - In fact, I don't know how to DELETE an old EE profile :p)

I am getting a lot of requirements from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. But, as I don't have work permit or PR, they hesitate to hire me :(

I am looking forward to moving and live in Ontario.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi Brother,

As you are a IT person, Definitely you will get lots of requirements from Toronto Ontario because IT industry is in demand right now in CANADA.

In addition, If you're not PR or on Work permit, IT company will hesitate to hire employee because As per Canada's rule, You must have valid status to work in Canada but in some cases, if any company will do paper work for you then you can come in Canada for work for sure but It will rarely possible. but you should try if you're lucky.

As per current requirement, you will get PT invitation from Ontario PNP but no one knows what the new changes will be coming.

No one have idea when the Ontario will open to accept application for 2017. :)

I think you should try any other provinces as well.

Thanks,
Krunal

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
krunal2904 said:
Hi Brother,

As you are a IT person, Definitely you will get lots of requirements from Toronto Ontario because IT industry is in demand right now in CANADA.

In addition, If you're not PR or on Work permit, IT company will hesitate to hire employee because As per Canada's rule, You must have valid status to work in Canada but in some cases, if any company will do paper work for you then you can come in Canada for work for sure but It will rarely possible. but you should try if you're lucky.

As per current requirement, you will get PT invitation from Ontario PNP but no one knows what the new changes will be coming.

No one have idea when the Ontario will open to accept application for 2017. :)

I think you should try any other provinces as well.

Thanks,
Krunal
You are right Bro. This is the high time for IT people to move to Ontario. After 2 or 3 yrs, I am not sure if the same job market will be there.

Also, as you said, companies don't move ahead with our application, as we don't have valid work status in Canada (Even when they feel that we are THE right fit for the position).

Let's keep trying :) That's all we can do, and I hope I get PT in upcoming "OINP Human Capital Stream".

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
That's True..

IT industry in Toronto, there is lot of competition for job as well.

Even if you are recently graduate from Canadian College and look for job it's very tough as well because most of the company always looking for right candidate with 2 or 3 years experience.

Now a days, Many students are graduated from computer courses in IT.

I am an IT person and working in one of the best organization of Canada.

If you need more information, Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Krunal

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
krunal2904 said:
That's True..

IT industry in Toronto, there is lot of competition for job as well.

Even if you are recently graduate from Canadian College and look for job it's very tough as well because most of the company always looking for right candidate with 2 or 3 years experience.

Now a days, Many students are graduated from computer courses in IT.

I am an IT person and working in one of the best organization of Canada.

If you need more information, Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Krunal
Wow... That's so nice of you Sir. Will contact you private :)

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @dhanushm

I am also waiting for this stream opening. My husband and I , we are computer scientists. We have 400 CRS points without a job offer.

I think you are right... companies will hesitate to hire us if we don't get perminant residence..

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
ayshilal said:
Hi @dhanushm

I am also waiting for this stream opening. My husband and I , we are computer scientists. We have 400 CRS points without a job offer.

I think you are right... companies will hesitate to hire us if we don't get perminant residence..
Right. but no worries, Ontario is ging to give PT starting next week. Both of us have high chance of getting a PT. But, I am concerned about Ontario processing fee. They charge around 900 CAD for OINP processing and nomination :(

ant_ant_ant

Feb 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanushm said:
Right. but no worries, Ontario is ging to give PT starting next week. Both of us have high chance of getting a PT. But, I am concerned about Ontario processing fee. They charge around 900 CAD for OINP processing and nomination :(
at which stage will the applicants need to pay that fee? right after receiving a PT and deciding to go ahead? what if they reject the application?

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Saw CIC website was under maintenance from 3.30am to 5.30am last night so was hoping it was for the OINP Human Capital Stream to start giving out PT notifications but I guess not. :(

ant_ant_ant

Feb 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanushm said:
it is 1500 canadian dollars according to the guide

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per new guide, how many days do we get for online application submission after receiving the NOI??not mentioned clearly in d guide!!! Any help

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balrajvicky, where is it mentioned??? I am talking of d new updated guide. If u cud help me in locating the page number, I shall b obliged.

ash110

Jun 26, 2015
Applied under FSW 403 Points. waiting for PT notification NOC 1311. Currently working in Canada on PGWP. Hoping for the invitation soon.