+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
@ usmibrahim. Neat and tidy list. good work
bestofluck i always used to think, if there is any thing i can do to make a neat table. I wondered how you managed such a long list of Dec so nicely, i am a march applicant i tried recently and it takes a lot of effort to do it...

Kudos to your efforts to maintain a list. Do share some tips on how to manage it a bit easier way.

Usmi did a very good job too :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@angel1719. thanks for the comments.

I too appreciate your involvement to keep the march thread motivating. And people like you and @MZASAM of Feb, would make the difficult journey feel easy.

I hope they wind up January people now and start with February applicants soon. We are with you always. good luck to all

@angel1719, neat table is not that important ! what is important is the timing you update and involve march applicants to the thread. IF you ask me frankly, the so called neat tables are like balance sheet to me which i never like to read. So just do the way you can and update it regularly and keep march applicants active and motivated.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Thank you to you too for the nice words.

I will try my best to keep them active but seems it will be more active in coming couple of months only :D

Wish you good luck for speedy nomination now.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just inquired about application too. Its been more than 4.5 months and haven't heard anything. My application was delivered on Feb. 29, 2016 - CEC candidate.
Hoping for a positive reply :)

Good luck to everyone in the same boat!

Cheers
Sid

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sid.r said:
Just inquired about application too. Its been more than 4.5 months and haven't heard anything. My application was delivered on Feb. 29, 2016 - CEC candidate.

Cheers
Sid
At least tell us what was the funny reply given to you on inquiry?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck:

Shall I express whats on my mind? You are wholly responsible for spreading ADDICTION!!! on multiple threads

I observe the addiction in many threads, you frequently toggle...Now the majority is addicted to:

Help new applicants, Share info, experiences, express sorrow, compliment, update tables instantly, and maintain the aura of feel good factors ..................................................

Sometimes, I wonder; It's a great absolute assembly of good human beings on threads, who are dedicating time to extend help to all. :) :'( :) :'( :) :
'(

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi MZASAM

Thanks for your reply!! I included only my name, EE ID, birth date and the date I dropped my application in the body of email. Do you think the information is enough for the inquiry to check status? Thanks!

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sid.r said:

Cheers
Sid
Hey, we are exactly in the same boat!! Dropped it on Feb 29 and CEC candidate too hahaha.
I sent an email few weeks ago and heard nothing yet. Gonna send another one

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Bestofluck:

Shall I express whats on my mind? You are wholly responsible for spreading ADDICTION!!! on multiple threads

I observe the addiction in many threads, you frequently toggle...Now the majority is addicted to:

Help new applicants, Share info, experiences, express sorrow, compliment, update tables instantly, and maintain the aura of feel good factors ..................................................

Sometimes, I wonder; It's a great absolute assembly of good human beings on threads, who are dedicating time to extend help to all. :) :'( :) :'( :) :
'(
Shall I take it as a complement ? I am not used to.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Eugenie2016 said:
Hi MZASAM

Thanks for your reply!! I included only my name, EE ID, birth date and the date I dropped my application in the body of email. Do you think the information is enough for the inquiry to check status? Thanks!
lol you included everything, what else you wanted to. And believe me you will get a funny reply soon from them. the so called stereo type.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it's a compliment for you, other members for keeping the applicants motivated, and keeping up high morale. .

schen329

May 9, 2016
I got an update for my application submitted on 12 feb 2016. The guy told me that I should receive my file number which is the aor in next 3 to 4 weeks.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schen329,

It's indeed a good news. Let's hope OINP expedites, issues AOR's to all Jan applicants by month end;

Looks difficult as few working days remain in July.

Feb applicants may start getting the AOR's from third week of Aug.

schen329

May 9, 2016
MZASAM said:
schen329,

It's indeed a good news. Let's hope OINP expedites, issues AOR's to all Jan applicants by month end;

Looks difficult as few working days remain in July.

Feb applicants may start getting the AOR's from third week of Aug.
Thank you MZASAM. I hope things speed up fast enough.