+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

gops75

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
AGENTOO7 said:
Well, you got your AOR on Aug 20 so nothing looks out of place. I'm a Feb 22 applicant (application received by OINP), got my AOR on Aug 17, 2016 and haven't heard back from them. I called them in mid-no and was told it's in assessment stage and in "decision phase" since Dec 05. I'm yet to receive the "decision". OINP works on first come-first serve basis. if you have carefully observed the timelines of nominations even though AOR are issued on the same date, and no matter in what stage each application is in (e.g: my application hasn't got any ADR and is in decision phase for more than a month now) the first received application is the one that gets nominated first. I don't have any conclusive evidence as to NOC priority bias but members on this thread have posted earlier about "Computer/IT or affiliated services " NOC applications are receiving priority. I'm quoting this but I don't think so. So, you got to wait till they are done with Feb applicants. Also, the NOC issue might work for or against you in the terms of time to nomination, if its true. I say , call them up and check with them. Cheers!!
Hi,
I looked at one of the threads posted here with the list of people applied, date of AOR, etc. My guess is either the NOC or the country of origin the candidates are applying from or the both, could be the parameters the processing priority depends upon. What'd you say? I see you didn't receive though you applied in Feb 22nd, and got AOR in Aug. But people applied in March, with AOR received in Aug and ADR in Nov, got the nomination. They are not from CEC but from FSW outland, just like me.

Anyways, Thanks for the information. I will wait for a couple of days and then contact them for update.

Regards,
GV

mantu12

Jan 11, 2017
Hi guys I have a big concern.

I got my nomination on 4 Jan 2017 from OINP.

My IELTS expired in 10 Jan 2017.

Next draw might be on 18 Jan 2017.

Applied for new IELTS exam will sit for it on 21 Jan 2017.

1. Will my EE Profile expire automaticAlly because of expired IELTS?
2. Would this bring down my score to lower than 400 where by losing the nomination? My current score is 1017.
3. How bad is the situation?
4. What to do to remedy the situation??

Thanks a ton.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
mantu12 said:

2. Would this bring down my score to lower than 400 where by losing the nomination? My current score is 1017.

Thanks a ton.
Decline the ITA and keep declining until you've managed to get new IELTS results that will keep your profile above 400 CRS points.

You you have a new IELTS that will give you the same points or more update the system na accept ITA... PRAY in the meantime that OINP don't withdraw your NoM because your IELTS expired and you didn't renew it in time.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mantu12 said:

Thanks a ton.
Hi,

Not to discourage you, but situation seems serious. Your CRS will go down. However, if you decline the ITA then may be you are good. I dont think that they have software check which automatically cancels your nomination if your CRS goes below 400. So once you get IELTS results, you can update EE profile and accept next ITA. But if you will accept ITA with expired IELTS then CIC will 100% reject your application (because you will be below 400), and your nomination will be cancelled automatically.

Following is better thread to post your query.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

There are many experts on above thread who are very helpful.

Thanks.

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cut off 459 and my score 467 But I still didn't receive any message in my profile
:( :( :( :( :(
Any idea what could be wrong?Whom to contact now?

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
pjk said:
Cut off 459 and my score 467 But I still didn't receive any message in my profile
:( :( :( :( :(
Any idea what could be wrong?Whom to contact now?
Mine too same case. Dont kno what to do?? Is anything wrong with profile or does it take time to get ita after draw?

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
I have a question , Is it mandatory that funds should be on our name? Can I show my parents funds getting a affidavit from them stating that they are ready to sponsor my all expenses for settling in ontario

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
Mine too same case. Dont kno what to do?? Is anything wrong with profile or does it take time to get ita after draw?
Let's wait for 24 hours more.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Akash022 said:
I have a question , Is it mandatory that funds should be on our name? Can I show my parents funds getting a affidavit from them stating that they are ready to sponsor my all expenses for settling in ontario
Yes funds should be in your name. Period!! Don't take any chances with that. Funds according to CIC and OINP should be 'unencumbered'. So, you better get a gift deed on your name and get a notarized bond paper stating the same and furnish it a s proof of funds. Cheers!!

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
AGENTOO7 said:
Yes funds should be in your name. Period!! Don't take any chances with that. Funds according to CIC and OINP should be 'unencumbered'. So, you better get a gift deed on your name and get a notarized bond paper stating the same and furnish it a s proof of funds. Cheers!!
But the problem is i sent them I had almost 9000 dollars in my account... Rest i showed in my mothers account with an affidavit stating he is my son and i will sponsor all his expenses in ontario. Did i mess up?

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Akash022 said:
But the problem is i sent them I had almost 9000 dollars in my account... Rest i showed in my mothers account with an affidavit stating he is my son and i will sponsor all his expenses in ontario. Did i mess up?
Too early to tell. I can't clearly recall the correct source but I still remember reading one of the posts on rejection due insufficient/inadequate POF. I would suggest you see that you get the deficit amount gift deeded in your name so that, when an ADR or a procedural fairness request pops up (I don't hope so, but pessimism has its own advantages) you can promptly reply them. Cheers!!

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
AGENTOO7 said:
Too early to tell. I can't clearly recall the correct source but I still remember reading one of the posts on rejection due insufficient/inadequate POF. I would suggest you see that you get the deficit amount gift deeded in your name so that, when an ADR or a procedural fairness request pops up (I don't hope so, but pessimism has its own advantages) you can promptly reply them. Cheers!!
shall i send them another mail, getting the necessary amount in my account before i am rejected. i will make a gift deed signed from my parents

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Akash022 said:
shall i send them another mail, getting the necessary amount in my account before i am rejected. i will make a gift deed signed from my parents
No, please don't do that. But be ready because, it's not guaranteed that OINP will acknowledge this email considering the way the things are at the moment. You even don't know at what stage your application is in. If it reached decision phase how would you get them evaluate your new documentation? as they would then be done with assessment phase. If its still in assessment phase, and they are skeptical about POF, they might get back to you with an ADR request. So, I suggest you hang in there and pray or try to stay with an optimistic outlook. I know its a rough tide, that's OINP for you. Cheers!!