+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
Hi congratulations firstofall
Your n my profile is same, did they call you for interview or you just got direct NoM after ADR submission
I am FSW Inland, they didn't call me during the entire process. Just asked for 6 months of bank statements and that was it.

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
syedahraza said:
I am FSW Inland, they didn't call me during the entire process. Just asked for 6 months of bank statements and that was it.
Hmmmm i also got ADR on 13th nov and on 18th nov i sent all the documentand after that i called them two times and one just recently but they still saying my file is at 2nd stage . I dont know why and my officer is PB. Is anyone have this officer??

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
Hmmmm i also got ADR on 13th nov and on 18th nov i sent all the documentand after that i called them two times and one just recently but they still saying my file is at 2nd stage . I dont know why and my officer is PB. Is anyone have this officer??
You just need to wait a little longer. I think the lull in nominations is mainly because the draw is tomorrow and the limit of PNPs per draw has been reached. They will start giving nominations after the draw. So just hang in there.

BTW, your timeline of additional documents is exactly like mine. I too received additional doc on 13th Nov and submitted them on 18th. My case officer was NB.

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Hi guys,

Got 2nd ADR on 4th Dec for updated POF and Letter of Intent. Furnished both today. Fingers crossed. I noticed the officer initials have changed in this email from MK to MM.

Can the case officers change mid evaluation?

Congrats to the dear ones who received nominations....

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
ariadnemm said:
I've just sent my ADR's documents! I split them up into 8 parts of more or less 5Mb each, all PDF (I didn't use .zip).
I didn't receive any error message back, so I think it got there alright :)

Congrats to all that have received nominations!!! ;)
I managed to send all my documents in a pdf file of less than 8mb... didn't get any error message so I will assume also that it webt through. I have yet to receive acknowledgement though.

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
My case officer is PB too.. can you share your timeline pls.. btw i got my adr just last satrday Dec 10.. i submitted the docs on dec 11

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
abbysuri said:
NO

I did the same after facing the errors of too big / heavy an email. However, I immediately got a response from OINP saying to send the same in Multiple Parts but to maintain the "PDF" format only.

So, I sent the mails as "Part 1 of 3", "Part 2 of 3" and "Part 3 of 3"

Post that i received a confirmation email the very next day. The email stated... "Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment."

Therefore I'd recommend that you follow a similar procedure.
I sent my additional documents by email and delivered a copy in person, but I haven't received any reply or confirmation!!!!

Should I panic?

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
waiting_for_PT said:
My case officer is PB too.. can you share your timeline pls.. btw i got my adr just last satrday Dec 10.. i submitted the docs on dec 11

I submited my file on 2nd feb and got AoR on 12th august . After dat got ECA request on 5th nov and then on 13th nov got ADR and submited docummts on 18th nov.
Did you got any call from PB .

waiting_for_PT

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
I submited my file on 2nd feb and got AoR on 12th august . After dat got ECA request on 5th nov and then on 13th nov got ADR and submited docummts on 18th nov.
Did you got any call from PB .
Ok .. tnx.. no not yet

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

can somebody help me here. I got a call from OINP officer asking me to send pdf receipt proof that I added my spouse in my OINP express entry. I only got reply from cic that my application has been updated but no pdf receipt. Can anybody help me here? what are they asking for?
I only got pdf receipt when I originally created and submitted my application for express entry.

thanks

dhillon88_90

Dec 7, 2016
Preety245 said:
Hey.. My officer is also PB
I have sent my Documents on Nov 23 and still waiting

passion_to_rise

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I strongly believe OINP will come to good pace of giving nomination after CIC draw tomorrow.

just my gut feeling.

So keep your spirit high friends..you gone be nominated soon.

I received Purolator courier today with Nomination certificate.

Wish you all good luck again. :)

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
passion_to_rise said:
I strongly believe OINP will come to good pace of giving nomination after CIC draw tomorrow.

just my gut feeling.

So keep your spirit high friends..you gone be nominated soon.

I received Purolator courier today with Nomination certificate.

Wish you all good luck again. :)
Did your CRS score change accurately after gaining 600 points for nomination?
My score should have changed from 475 to 1075 but it changed to 1060.

I transmitted my profile yesterday again to trigger a recalculation of the total score but it didnt undergo "Processing Change" and its still showing 1060.
I dont understand why CIC is taking so long to rectify their flawed technical system? Its been almost a month since CIC has the banner of "Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience." on their login page.

Do you think there can be any issue if I get an ITA at inaccurate score of 1060?

MZASAM, Syed, BestofLuck and others, your suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.