+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application stuck in the assesment stage for months

Zareen Khan

Jul 22, 2024
Hi,
I Submitted my application on 18th March, 2024
updated as Assessment on 24th June, 2024
and i have no update since.
at this point I am not even sure what exactly is the processing time for OINP.
Hello... I follow similar timeline.. as per updates according to this forum... we might expect something in a couple of weeks.

elson.john

Aug 6, 2024
Update.
NOI: February 6th, 2024
Submitted: March 1th
Assessment: March 21th
DIP: 29/7/2024
Approval: n/a
Outland (healthcare)
Waiting for approval. (151 days )
Hi Privetikpapa,

I hope you're doing well.

I wanted to check in and see if there have been any updates on your application status since reaching the DIP stage. Your insights and experience have been very helpful to others and any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Zareen Khan

Jul 22, 2024
Hi Privetikpapa,

I wanted to check in and see if there have been any updates on your application status since reaching the DIP stage. Your insights and experience have been very helpful to others and any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
I agree with elson.john. .. It was so kind of Priverikpapa to keep us updated with the posts... Thank you so mucj

privetikpapa

Jun 17, 2024
Hi.
NOI: February 6th, 2024
Submitted: March 1th
Assessment: March 21th
DIP: 29/7/2024
Approval: n/a
Outland (healthcare)
Waiting for approval. (159 days )
I am so frustrated. No movement from dip.

Zareen Khan

Jul 22, 2024
Hi Privetikpapa,

Best regards,

Jastaran

Aug 5, 2024
Is there anyone who is waiting for 11 January 2024’s EE skill trade’s draw’s approval
I got invitation in EE Skill trade on 11 January 2024
Applied- 14 February 2024
Waiting for decision
If anyone got their approval for jan2024 batch please reply this thread it will give us hope

Aurelius

Apr 5, 2024
hey experts,

When does the 6-month validity period of a nomination start? Is it the day you receive the notification in your IRCC profile, or the day you accept it?

Aug 8, 2024
Hello,
NOI - 11 jan
SUBMITTED - 12 Feb
DIP - 28 Feb
No response since then………161 days
So the processing period is 120-150 days, is it business days or normal?

mohnish27

Jul 4, 2024
Hello everyone!
I have one query. My Crs was 470 when i got OINP HCP NOI on 21st march and applied on 15th april. My ielts is expiring tomorrow. Previous score- (LRWS- 9,8.5,7,7) and I didn’t receive the same score new score- (LRWS- 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5). My CRS score drops down to 405 points.My profile is in assessment Stage. What should i do? Shall I reappear for ielts or OINP considers the same score when i applied?
Please answer

Zareen Khan

Jul 22, 2024
As per my experience they consider the initial score , the one you have entered on submission..
Because even my CRS dropped by 5 points bcoz of age...
I asked them through email so they told me they are gonna considr the initial CRS...that was on submission.
What you can do is... just drop them and email via a webform and they will answer that.