+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application stuck in the assesment stage for months

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
My application was submitted on febuary 10th and i have been in assessment since 2/27/24 I am out-land under the tech stream occupation. Should i be concerned is this happening to other people? Is this just their way of politely rejecting applications they don't want by just waiting out till the profile expires?

cvuser09

Jul 31, 2023
I have a similar timeline. Received NOI under HCP FSW Tech draw on Feb 8th. Submitted Feb 10th, assessment since Feb 28th. No updates after that. I am FSW but inside Canada, so not sure if they consider that as inland. Whatever it is, it’s not looking good.

Jan96

Feb 22, 2024
Submitted on Jan 23, assessment status on Feb 8 (outland FSW) and no progress ever since. I wonder if they're undergoing some major changes or what. They're processing applications extremely slow recently according to the ImmiTracker.

shikeriyaz

Apr 28, 2024
Do you guys submitted any web forms with additional documents attached after you submitted the application? because i see that if any multiple web forms are submitted there will be a significant delay in processing

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
they never asked me for anything extra so i never submitted it, I did not submit a web form because from what several users on here mentioned was all they do is tell you everything is normal and you need to wait. I guess maybe the processing times on their websites could be mere suggestions

Jun 22, 2024
I've heard that Ontario is narrowing the way for the outland immigrants recently and they are becoming very selective when it comes to approvals. We still hope the long wait would pay off..

Below is my timeline, please keep shareing/updating yours;

NOI Received: Feb 6th, 2024
Submitted: March 10th, 2024
Assessment: April 26th, 2024
DIP: --
Approved/Rejected: --

As of now, it's been around 105 days since submitted.

We are in the same boat.

privetikpapa

Jun 17, 2024
NOI: February 6th, 2024
Submitted: March 1th
Assessment: March 21th
DIP: n/a
Approval: n/a
Outland (healthcare)
Still waiting for updates. (114 days)

Monali....

Jun 24, 2024
I am in same situation. I submitted additional documents in assessment stage from my employer in March.

I got submitted documents on 19, December 2024.
In March I February I submitted additional documents in assessment stage from my employer.
Decision in progress from February 26th.
and it is in DIP from then. It's been almost 6.5 months.
My work permit is expiring in September. I do not know if I should consider it as rejection or I should withdraw file or just wait for whenever.

Monali....

Jun 24, 2024
I submitted one webform in March. My file submitted in December.

Is it because of webform?

It's been 6.5 months since I submitted my documents.

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
if you withdraw please let us know if you get a refund... i really want to withdraw but i gave them $1500. Honestly this is starting to feel like a scam atleast for us outlanders. How hard is to send a simple email saying " hey there we noticed your application is now based the average processing timeline, we are just informing you that we are still hard at work on it and will reach out to you if we need any additonal information" This just feels really sketchy one 1 hand and on another hand kind of a dissapointment was under the impression people in canada would be more polite and on time lol. They make the offices in my birth country look fast i never thought i would say that