KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there is goin to be a draw on june 1st then there should have been a few nominations by nw isnt it? Does this mean there is no draw on 1st of june ?

Paula-Vilaca

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors,

I'm a December applicant and I received my AOR last Friday, but I was checking my receipt and it's saying that OINP received my application on January 28th.

"This letter acknowledges that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) received your nominee application package on January 28, 2016."

But it's not true, I delivered my application in person and dropped it in the box on December 14th.

Did this happen with anyone else?
What should I do?

I thinking of sending them an email.

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
Hello Seniors need your help here.

today i received a message saying that my profile is ineligible like this :

Dear X XX XXXXX

Express Entry Profile:

You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education.

----------------

I took IELTS and I scored 7.5( over CLB 9's in all modules), Have done M.Sc Manufacturing Engg in UK, have over 1 year international exp in UK and 2 years work exp in india in Manufacturing. And for funds I have maintained over 10 Lakhs for over 7 months now.

Time line is as follows:

I have created by express entry profile on 1st Oct, NOC code 2141
received PT nomination of interest on 16th Oct,
applied for it on 17th Nov,
got AOR on 11th March,
Add doc request on 6th may and submitted the docs on 12th May.

I am gutted and confused as to what to do now. My CIC profile now doesnt even show any CRS score and it says profile ineligible. Any help would be of great help now.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
knightkax said:

Dear X XX XXXXX

Express Entry Profile:

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a

----------------

I took IELTS and I scored 7.5( over CLB 9's in all modules), Have done M.Sc Manufacturing Engg in UK, have over 1 year international exp in UK and 2 years work exp in india in Manufacturing. And for funds I have maintained over 10 Lakhs for over 7 months now.

Time line is as follows:

got AOR on 11th March,

I am gutted and confused as to what to do now. My CIC profile now doesnt even show any CRS score and it says profile ineligible. Any help would be of great help now.
This is gut-wrenching mate. Can you check if your IELTS has expired? I can't think of any other reason why your profile would be suddenly considered ineligible.

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
shashidhar_sm said:
This is gut-wrenching mate. Can you check if your IELTS has expired? I can't think of any other reason why your profile would be suddenly considered ineligible.
mate I have written IELTS just two months before. In September.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
knightkax said:
mate I have written IELTS just two months before. In September.
Strange. Did you make any changes to your profile recently? Updated experience or something of that sort? Re-check your profile and see if something is amiss or incorrect.

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
shashidhar_sm said:
Strange. Did you make any changes to your profile recently? Updated experience or something of that sort? Re-check your profile and see if something is amiss or incorrect.
I did update once after i got ITA from Ontario, i think before sending my application to ontario.

I had entered details of 2 employers, First had NOC of 0911, second 2141, later I Changed my NOC from 0911 to 2141.

Other than that change I haven't done any.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
knightkax said:
I did update once after i got ITA from Ontario, i think before sending my application to ontario.

I had entered details of 2 employers, First had NOC of 0911, second 2141, later I Changed my NOC from 0911 to 2141.

Other than that change I haven't done any.
You mean, after AOR? Check if these changes adhere to the minimum experience requirement for EE. You could have introduced a typo, or some such thing.

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
shashidhar_sm said:
You mean, after AOR? Check if these changes adhere to the minimum experience requirement for EE. You could have introduced a typo, or some such thing.
I mean to say PT notification of interest, not ITA. sorry my bad.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyway, you can recreate a new profile. You'll just need to ask ONIP to transfer your nomination to your new EE profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
knightkax said:

Dear X XX XXXXX

Express Entry Profile:

----------------

Time line is as follows:

got AOR on 11th March,

Aw! Its probably a long shot but did your IELTS score expire? Do you still have at least 1 year of experience in the past 10 years? Did you grow older - Did you check if you still have 67/100 points under the FSW grid?

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Aw! Its probably a long shot but did your IELTS score expire? Do you still have at least 1 year of experience in the past 10 years? Did you grow older - Did you check if you still have 67/100 points under the FSW grid?
His IELTS was taken in Sept last year, and he does have the required experience. I suspect some minor error is causing this. I recommend going through the application with a fine comb again.

knightkax

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2016
Nomination.....
29/10/2016
AOR Received.
11/11/2016
Med's Done....
07/11/2016
Passport Req..
08/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/03/2017
shashidhar_sm said:
His IELTS was taken in Sept last year, and he does have the required experience. I suspect some minor error is causing this. I recommend going through the application with a fine comb again.
I did go through my application and I realised I have entered CAD 11931 as the amount for proof of funds. I had over 10 Lakh in my account which is around 19500 as FD. After couple of months the minimum funds got updated to some 12000 CAD and i guess that tricked the system in believing that I did not have sufficient funds. I am recreating my profile and I will send the sane to ONIP with an LOE.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
knightkax said:

Dear X XX XXXXX

Express Entry Profile:

----------------

Time line is as follows:

got AOR on 11th March,

One other user also had his profile expire after he changed his NOC. It caused the experience to fall below requirement level so please do recheck your job history and make any necessary corrections.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
knightkax said:
I did go through my application and I realised I have entered CAD 11931 as the amount for proof of funds. I had over 10 Lakh in my account which is around 19500 as FD. After couple of months the minimum funds got updated to some 12000 CAD and i guess that tricked the system in believing that I did not have sufficient funds. I am recreating my profile and I will send the sane to ONIP with an LOE.
Good. That is the issue then. POF. I believe CIC did send notifications asking applicants to update the POF based on the new mandated minimums.