+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Stanlee said:
No, nothing apart from the duplicate ECA Report.
Thanks for the info. Another quick question: Did you get a mail for the duplicate ECA Report, or did you just send it upfront without Ontario asking for it?

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Alright , I've crossed my 90 day mark post AOR. I've sent them an email yesterday. Waiting for a reply.
Call them instead of asking in email. You will atleast get instant results.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushsub said:
Call them instead of asking in email. You will atleast get instant results.
Calling them is just a waste of money. They keep saying the same thing again - We are having a backlog, you should get your nomination in a few weeks. I don't know what "few weeks" means! They don't even ask for my file number. Damn!

My officer (PL) used to respond within one hour of my e-mail. However, I have received no reply (yet) for the e-mail I sent yesterday.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Calling them is just a waste of money. They keep saying the same thing again - We are having a backlog, you should get your nomination in a few weeks. I don't know what "few weeks" means! They don't even ask for my file number. Damn!

My officer (PL) used to respond within one hour of my e-mail. However, I have received no reply (yet) for the e-mail I sent yesterday.
Honestly speaking mail is also a waste of time. I have sent one on April 15th and got the response today as below.

Please note that the application referenced below has not been finalised yet.

You will be advised once a decision has been made.

Thank you for your patience.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

I dropped them a note on 8th, and I have not received even the courtesy mail they usually send.

Strange.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shashidhar_sm said:
Thanks for the info. Another quick question: Did you get a mail for the duplicate ECA Report, or did you just send it upfront without Ontario asking for it?
No, I did not get any specific request for duplicate copy of ECA Report. It was mentioned as the standard statement in the AOR. So, as soon as I got the AOR, I placed the order and intimated OINP. I got an acknowledgement email from OINP after 2 weeks.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
almost 6 month have passed :eek:
Hi all! Please advise!
My EE profile will expire June 2nd. I am still waiting on decision from oinp but I am close (I think..)
I will need to create new profile however. What would be best order? Create new profile and then send an email with new profile no? Or do I need that form for change of personal info? Since they are currently taking weeks to answer emails, how can I ensure they use my new profile no asap (before its attached to old one, that one expires and even more more delay happens..) Thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ingeb said:
Hi all! Please advise!
My EE profile will expire June 2nd. I am still waiting on decision from oinp but I am close (I think..)
I will need to create new profile however. What would be best order? Create new profile and then send an email with new profile no? Or do I need that form for change of personal info? Since they are currently taking weeks to answer emails, how can I ensure they use my new profile no asap (before its attached to old one, that one expires and even more more delay happens..) Thanks!
If I were you, I would try these

Step 1: Since you have more than two weeks before your profile expires and OINP takes at least 2 weeks to get back to you on your email, send an email to OINP appraising them of your situation and request them to guide you on the course of action. Also, ask them whether you can go ahead and withdraw your existing profile and create a new one. You can also try calling them, but I am not sure whether that would yield any result, but still give it a try.

Step 2: If OINP does not respond to your email in time, go ahead and withdraw your existing profile and create a new profile and intimate OINP. Send an email to OINP requesting them to link your new Express Entry profile to your nomination application. Include the following information in your email to OINP.
  • The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
  • A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
  • A letter explaining why you created a new profile

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
If I were you, I would try these

Step 1: Since you have more than two weeks before your profile expires and OINP takes at least 2 weeks to get back to you on your email, send an email to OINP appraising them of your situation and request them to guide you on the course of action. Also, ask them whether you can go ahead and withdraw your existing profile and create a new one. You can also try calling them, but I am not sure whether that would yield any result, but still give it a try.

Step 2: If OINP does not respond to your email in time, go ahead and withdraw your existing profile and create a new profile and intimate OINP. Send an email to OINP requesting them to link your new Express Entry profile to your nomination application. Include the following information in your email to OINP.
  • The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
  • A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
  • A letter explaining why you created a new profile
Thanks Stanlee!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Guys, just now I received the nomination letter from Ontario in MyCIC account. :)

Got nominated exactly 6 months after the package was received by OINP and 74 days after AOR. Looks like OINP will be issuing more nominations soon. All the best to all of you guys who are waiting for the nomination! Wishing all of you a speedy nomination.

My timeline is in my signature.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Stanlee said:
Guys, just now I received the nomination letter from Ontario in MyCIC account. :)

Got nominated exactly 6 months after the package was received by OINP and 74 days after AOR. Looks like OINP will be issuing more nominations soon. All the best to all of you guys who are waiting for the nomination! Wishing all of you a speedy nomination.

Congratulation!!

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Stanlee said:

really happy for you. you've contributed and helped a lot on this forum.
best of luck !!