Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Just got my AOR :D

Initials in the subject line says 'ML'.

Good luck guys!
Congrats, man! Speedy nomination! I hope early December applicants time is coming!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Thanks guys! The best to the others for their nominations and AORs :)
Congrats Shashi. Time to update your signature :D

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
manikmonday said:
My AOR email came on March 18th. There are initials MP at the start of the subject line as well. Probably that's the officer initials.

Thanks
Yes, that is the case officer's initials, MP is Mirela Paunescu. I also have the same case officer. All the best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
may the remaining applicants of Nov get AIR this week. the large Dec applicant group is waiting...

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your AOR date reads 6th March instead of 6th April dude :D ;) .
Hahaha.. Maybe it will help process the application faster.. lol

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Stanlee said:
Yes, that is the case officer's initials, MP is Mirela Paunescu. I also have the same case officer. All the best!
Same case officer here.. haven't heard so much about her/him on the forum.
Question for those who have been requested to submit additional docs, like payslips and bank statements, are these not included in your initial application package that is why they're asking for these docs? Like payslips, I sent them my payslips from Jan- Nov (I submitted my application on Nov), do you think they will ask for my 2014's?

Thanks guys!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
noramime said:
Same case officer here.. haven't heard so much about her/him on the forum.
Question for those who have been requested to submit additional docs, like payslips and bank statements, are these not included in your initial application package that is why they're asking for these docs? Like payslips, I sent them my payslips from Jan- Nov (I submitted my application on Nov), do you think they will ask for my 2014's?

Thanks guys!
No, its not because they were not included in the initial application. I, for instance, had sent them 6 months payslips as a part of the application package. Post AOR, I sent them 3 months payslips + updated POF documentation anticipating that they will ask for this anyway. In spite of all this, I received an additional document request requesting 1 year payslips, bank statements that show the salary credit and updated POF documentation. So, the odds are that an applicant (in general) is likely to receive an additional document request post AOR.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
may the remaining applicants of Nov get AIR this week. the large Dec applicant group is waiting...
One of my friends is not in this forum. Her package was received around Dec 2 or 3 and got her AOR today! Good news for Dec applicants!