+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

Ranjo

Apr 2, 2016
Hi,
when one receives ITA is it possible to exclude the spouse due to marital issue and fear of them dragging you behind in the process? If the answer is no, can i then exclude them at the PPR and just apply for my kids?

JMRG

Apr 2, 2016
Hi,

I have received notification of interest for OINP and couriered the application on December 15, 2015. This was a resubmission. Regarding ECA, Ive couriered a copy of my ECA. Is there anything else I need to do because I read the post below regarding the new rule in ECA on Jan 11, 2016. Since I've already submitted last year does this apply?

I'm a little concerned as my cheque validity has also expired on March 9, 2016. I wouldn't want to delay the process further.

If anyone is in the same situation, would appreciate your insight

Thanks.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JMRG said:
Hi,

I have received notification of interest for OINP and couriered the application on December 15, 2015. This was a resubmission. Regarding ECA, Ive couriered a copy of my ECA. Is there anything else I need to do because I read the post below regarding the new rule in ECA on Jan 11, 2016. Since I've already submitted last year does this apply?

I'm a little concerned as my cheque validity has also expired on March 9, 2016. I wouldn't want to delay the process further.

If anyone is in the same situation, would appreciate your insight

Thanks.
I would say : wait for an AOR , then order new ECA.
thats what i did.
here is a topic for December applicants
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-application-oinp-t395957.255.html

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum and is expected to get total CRS of 433 with spouse, otherwise, 410. Am I eligible for OINP? If yes, please let me know how to get started?

Thank you in advance,

Pleasure reading and you have a wonderful day!
You are eligible if you have a CRS > = 400 AND you have at least a Bachelor's degree AND you have at least one year of work experience (or equivalent part-time experience) in the last 5 years.

Go through the below link - All you need to know is there -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg4952833#msg4952833

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Have you sent the requested documentation?
Hi Rajkamal,

I have sent the documents on 31st March.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skannah and roy1947 - who is your case officer? You'll find the initials in the subject of the email. Also, was any timeframe to submit your documents mentioned in your email?

Skhanna

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
skannah and roy1947 - who is your case officer? You'll find the initials in the subject of the email. Also, was any timeframe to submit your documents mentioned in your email?
For AOR it's II and for additional docs its EC

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Hey guyz,
Anyone has got case officer KR?
I got my additional docs req on 22nd Oct. I sent my docs on 8th March. Still nothing from OINP.
My app receive date is 3 Nov and got AOR on 28th Jan.
Any idea?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anky2015 said:
Hey guyz,
Anyone has got case officer KR?
I got my additional docs req on 22nd Oct. I sent my docs on 8th March. Still nothing from OINP.
My app receive date is 3 Nov and got AOR on 28th Jan.
Any idea?
Do you mean you got additional doc request on 22nd Feb? One of my friends got a call from KR. He says she is very nice - very polite, helpful and forthcoming. He submitted additional docs on 2nd Feb, no nomination yet.

anky2015

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Do you mean you got additional doc request on 22nd Feb? One of my friends got a call from KR. He says she is very nice - very polite, helpful and forthcoming. He submitted additional docs on 2nd Feb, no nomination yet.
Thank you for the update Raj.
Yeah i got additional docs req by KR on 22nd feb.

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
Hi
Can anyone suggest how to submit ECA report to WES? I have seen so many replies on this topic and am very confused now.

On http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html is says:

World Education Services (WES)
All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you do not have an ECA
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” as a recipient of the report.

So If I order a duplicate from WES it is charginf me $75 and also it will send an email to Ontario PNP ppl.

Is this the right way?
Thanks in advance.

Amit1529

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Dec-2016
Doc's Request.
08-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
What are the additional docs requested ?