26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello guys,

How many stages are there after they send the AOR ?

Is there any specific timeline for each stage?

Thanks in advance.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
royce110 said:
What does the ITA email say? and who does it come from? Do you get a notification message in your CIC profile too?
It is a generic email which says 'You have a new message(s) in your MyCIC account. To view your message, log into MyCIC.'

You get the email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. Yes, you will get a message in your MyCIC account too.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Another Wednesday goes by and we still wait.
They have no replied to my email from 27th Sept btw. What about you?
I got a reply to an older e-mail with the same "not finalized" template. I feel so terrible and hopeless now. I cannot even imagine how people like rafzy, CanadaWeCome, ingeb and others who have applied much earlier should be feeling!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats man! Wish you good luck and a speedy PPR!
Its really unfair! I sincerely hope you get it soon. Has inge still not heard anything? She doesn't seem to be active on the forum..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skdubai said:
Its really unfair! I sincerely hope you get it soon. Has inge still not heard anything? She doesn't seem to be active on the forum..
It sure is but I guess life itself is unfair. I have not heard from ingeb in a while.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats for all who received ITA wich you all quick and smooth process ahead. :)

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I got a reply to an older e-mail with the same "not finalized" template. I feel so terrible and hopeless now. I cannot even imagine how people like rafzy, CanadaWeCome, ingeb and others who have applied much earlier should be feeling!
This is nuts. The worst part is we don't know why or what the hold up is. If they want something extra they might as well just ask!
Being in the dark is the worst feeling ever.. My heartfelt sentiments for rafzy & others.. We're with you in the journey

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Have they even acknowledged your new EE profile & job code btw? They did not say anything to me after I sent in the updated details.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
Have they even acknowledged your new EE profile & job code btw? They did not say anything to me after I sent in the updated details.
They acknowledged my new EE profile via email the very next day.

Dear Faraz,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is to confirm that we have updated the changes to your profile.

Your new Express Entry number and job seeker validation code have been changed.

You will expect a correspondence from this office regarding your application very soon.

Sincerely.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
farazh89 said:
They acknowledged my new EE profile via email the very next day.

Dear Faraz,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is to confirm that we have updated the changes to your profile.

Your new Express Entry number and job seeker validation code have been changed.

You will expect a correspondence from this office regarding your application very soon.

Sincerely.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
This is the first time I am seeing a "very soon" in the e-mails sent my them. Cool.

BTW, when did you re-create your profile?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is the first time I am seeing a "very soon" in the e-mails sent my them. Cool.

BTW, when did you re-create your profile?
Raj, I dont know if this may be the case, but is it possible that they aren't nominating the early nov applicants since they know most of your profiles will expire soon anyway? So they think they will need to do double work to transfer the nominations to new profiles in most cases, so just wait till you recreate a profile and then nominate?

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Stanlee said:
It is a generic email which says 'You have a new message(s) in your MyCIC account. To view your message, log into MyCIC.'

You get the email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. Yes, you will get a message in your MyCIC account too.
Dear Stanlee could you please tell if we have to send notarized translation of documents for our PR application?