+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
happynightowl said:
Is there anybody like me?AOR in March and nothing afterwards. No calls, no additional document requests.
Though I was told that's probably because my documents are complete and sufficient, i kimd of feel my application isn't moving on like others :'( :'( :'( Nomination Is like a dream.
Oh yes. moreover, I am an October applicant ( if that makes you feel any better ;D)

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
happynightowl said:
Is there anybody like me?AOR in March and nothing afterwards. No calls, no additional document requests.
Though I was told that's probably because my documents are complete and sufficient, i kimd of feel my application isn't moving on like others :'( :'( :'( Nomination Is like a dream.

Same here. AOR in March... After that no additional doc request or call. But i asked them upfront whether my file is in decision phase or investigation is still pending...
They replied on 23rd Sept stating that my file is in last stagw of processing whereby a final decision will be made.

So now, simply hoping that i receive nomination in this month.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alya2905 said:
Same here. AOR in March... After that no additional doc request or call. But i asked them upfront whether my file is in decision phase or investigation is still pending...
They replied on 23rd Sept stating that my file is in last stagw of processing whereby a final decision will be made.

So now, simply hoping that i receive nomination in this month.
They told me that on 7th May 2016 ..........................

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DreamSRK said:
Congratulations to all who have received nomination recently.

I am daily checking this thread specially to see news about raj's nomination as he got his AOR long back and submitted additional docs too.

Wish you good luck raj and every one who all are waiting for nomination.
Thanks man!! Good luck for your post ITA process!

Wish everyone gets their nominations soon! All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nastaran70 said:
Thank you all so much!!! Really hope this trend continues and OINP' s cases becom empty of 2015-16 applicants.

Raj I am originally a 9 October applicant, but my file was returned because of wrong job seeker code, and then I submitted it again on 31 December but my file process timeline was like mid November applicants,
AOR: 9 March
Additional documents request: 26 May
Decision phase :21 June
Nomination :4 October
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Congrats man! Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
Hmmm, on the brighter side, it doesn't look like a "draw-day" today. We can have some more nominations before the ITA draw this Friday or next week.

Good luck folks! :)
Absolutely. I am sick today. Not able to do pretty much anything. Anyways - not having a draw yesterday is actually good for me but its terrible for guys who got nominated after the previous draw.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
saikris12 said:
Its been a long time since I logged in to the forum, thanks to lot of work and my new born who keeps me awake all night. I had to go through lot of updates and most of them brought a smile to my face. Very happy to see progress for the October and November applicants. Congratulations to all those who were nominated. I think this is probably the first time we are seeing multiple nominations in a day. I think OINP will finish the backlog by end of November which is when the new quota will be updated and they will again start issuing PTs. I also observed that most applicants that got a call from AB got nominated. I think a lady named Mariam(MAM) called me. Any one else who got a call from her got nominated?

Anyways after such a long wait, it pleases me to see progress. I am also part of that large fan base of Raj and wish he gets nominated asap. Hope he gets his nomination before I do. It was a surprise that there was no draw yesterday. Another reason to believe that OINP is going to issue more nominations through this week and probably next week. So I think CRS score cutoff would be at its highest at-least for the next couple of draws with large number of nominations from OINP. All the very best to the rest of us and hope we all get nominated during this festive season making it a memorable Dusshera and Diwali.
Thanks man!

Yes, we have been seeing a lot of nominations lately. Its good progress. However, the nominations are not in order. They are random and it almost looks like Last in First Out :D . Anyway, thanks for your wishes! Wish you good luck and all the very best :)

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like not having a draw is a deliberate move to include maximum OINP nominated applicants.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC, after waiting for 30mins finally got through.
The officer said that no ITA invitation has been received from Ontario and I should wait for them to get back to me.
She also said that I should expect a delay longer than usual but she said they will send the ITA.
Its all in Gods hands now.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Just called CIC, after waiting for 30mins finally got through.
The officer said that no ITA invitation has been received from Ontario and I should wait for them to get back to me.
She also said that I should expect a delay longer than usual but she said they will send the ITA.
Its all in Gods hands now.
Okay, I do not understand what you are telling. What is "no ITA invitation has been received from Ontario"? IRCC sends out ITAs and not OINP. Are you talking about the nomination? And I suppose you called OINP and not CIC. You have applied to OINP and OINP will issue you a nomination. Not CIC.

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So what happens if you get nominated, accept the nomination get your extra 600 points but your EE profile expires before the next draw?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay, I do not understand what you are telling. What is "no ITA invitation has been received from Ontario"? IRCC sends out ITAs and not OINP. Are you talking about the nomination? And I suppose you called OINP and not CIC. You have applied to OINP and OINP will issue you a nomination. Not CIC.
I called CIC +1 613 944 4000 and dialled 7 for EE as I was told here that there is no direct calling OINP?

I believe what she was trying to tell me is, Ontario has to give the go ahead (nomination)for CIC to issue a ITA, which she said might take time but will come.

Is there a way to call OINP directly and obtain the status??

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
royce110 said:
I called CIC +1 613 944 4000 and dialled 7 for EE as I was told here that there is no direct calling OINP?

I believe what she was trying to tell me is, Ontario has to give the go ahead (nomination)for CIC to issue a ITA, which she said might take time but will come.

Call OINP @ +1(416)327-0374 Dial Option 1 then Dial Option 0

You may have to try several times to get through.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:

+1416-327-0374 this is the number for OINP