+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
any idea from you past experience, if anyone had received pending email and got AOR?
Out of 12 December applicants who did not receive AOR after one month , 6 of them have recd them now, and the remaining still have not recd the return application and will also get it. Even in January there are 30 applicants and in February also more than 20. All these applicants will slowly receive AOR. SO far not a single applicant has got package returned.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
bestofluck said:
Out of 12 December applicants who did not receive AOR after one month , 6 of them have recd them now, and the remaining still have not recd the return application and will also get it. Even in January there are 30 applicants and in February also more than 20. All these applicants will slowly receive AOR. SO far not a single applicant has got package returned.
Thanks bestofluck, this brings in some hope. but you mean to say that Dec applicants got their AOR now?? after 8 months and there are more still pending???

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
karanv.mariner said:
Docs received date - 21 March......AOR received - 24 august....No new DD requested
Congrats Karanv.mariner. I will update the list on previous page.

A question did you follow up with them before, did you earlier receive any reviewed and accepted email ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
Thanks bestofluck, this brings in some hope. but you mean to say that Dec applicants got their AOR now?? after 8 months and there are more still pending???
6 people still waiting !!!!!

LOL even this waiting list is getting bigger. we will need a seperate thread for awaiting AOR applicants Dec-March :D :D :D :D :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
wow this means for me it is going to be a long haul
No they keep on sending mails and some get a copy of AOR. some get a reply that AOR is sent and your file number is seen here in computer. But for sure no file is returned.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
I have an email too from yesterday saying its pending. I had called before they send out the email. seems for me there is no case of AOR being lost due to error in email address. I am just waiting for them to finish March, April and May applicants and then may be they will look into pending files and take a decision on it.

karanv.mariner

Aug 5, 2015
angel1719 said:
Congrats Karanv.mariner. I will update the list on previous page.

A question did you follow up with them before, did you earlier receive any reviewed and accepted email ?
Thanks Angel, no I never reached out to them to provide any status earlier. This is the first communication post my docs were received on March 21.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
I have an email too from yesterday saying its pending. I had called before they send out the email. seems for me there is no case of AOR being lost due to error in email address. I am just waiting for them to finish March, April and May applicants and then may be they will look into pending files and take a decision on it.
:-X :-X

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
EXPECTED AOR'S FOR TODAY

21ST MARCH - 30TH MARCH

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
WoW: ONIP has beaten the expectations. Your predictions are almost true.. By the way, do you have some inside source!!! :'( :'(

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck: The AOR data you shared, reflects some applicants are yet to receive the AOR..from Jan....
OINP certainly has not returned the applications, and the applicants did not report receiving back the applications on this forum,
After today, most probably this week OINP will come up with a final list of AoR's issued and the pending AoR's will be released. :) :)

Seriously, we must explore opportunities in OINP/IRCC for Analytics, Data Analyst, Data scientist, BigData Admins, ...Predictive Analytics..
We have over 1 year experience !!!