+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
File no. Is XHSW- 1605xxx

Guys but my dd cant expire it still has 8 days validity. Are dey just asking for it without even checking the dates.

Lotus_01

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pragith said:
Is it mandatory to send WES results directly through WES website to OINP? I only sent to CIC directly from WES website and during my application to OINP, I took a printout of the results/report and sent them.

Just an FYI, I got the "Reviewed and Accepted" email on 1st Aug. Does that mean they accept the "way" I sent my WES results?
Hello Pragith,

You are required to send it to OINP from WES as per their update on Jan 11th. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

When ordering a duplicate ECA

Please use this link:

https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopy.asp not https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp

Personal Info section

1. Fill in your personal info.

Send Reports To section

2. For "The primary purpose of this additional report is (choose one)*:" select "others"
3. For "Would you like an additional report sent to you?" No (You can keep yes if you want another set, you will be charged extra)
4. Click on the "Add Recipient" and select "Immigration/Lawyer". Now search for "MCIIT" and select "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"

You will be charged $ 41.81 provided you did not opt for additional report to be sent to you. This way you will not be ordering a copy to unintended recipient, CIC.This is an electronic delivery, so send this order receipt you get to OINP.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Here is the list updated as on 22nd Aug

LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 52

AOR RECD : 18
RVWD & ACPTD : 21
APP RETURNED : 02
NOMINATIONS

Code:
CAT            USERNAME               APP RECD       STATUS              REMARKS[/b]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         [pre]          
[b][color=green]CEC           yeesha                  1-Mar-16      AOR:18-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Indersandhu6            1-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[color=red]FSW           TMNK                    1-Mar-16      Returned-18 Jul      Returned for DD validity[/color]
FSW           Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                       
[b][color=green]FSW           aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b]                                                                                  
[b][color=green]FSW           mandeep_29              3-Mar-16      AOR:19-Aug-16[/color][/b] 
FSW           JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           sudi                    3-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16                   [/color][/b]                                                                                    
FSW           Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=green]FSW           Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16          [/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           aoamber                 4-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Krups84                 5-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           Freds                   7-Mar-16      AOR:03-Aug-16        WP expiring in couple of months [/color]  [/b]             
[b][color=green]CEC           SFKAS                   7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                            
[b][color=green]FSW-O         AmzD                    7-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16[/color][/b]
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC-I         Mltan                   7-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16  [/color][/b]
[b][color=green]MAS           fb_shadhon              7-Mar-16      AOR:28-Jul-16        Masters graduate.Inland    [/color]  [/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           pkshaji                 8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW           An886                   8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]                                          
[b][color=green]FSW-O         pavanvk(client)         8-Mar-16      AOR:20-Aug-16        [/color]  [/b]         
[b][color=green]FSW           gsan16                  8-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]CEC           trivedki                9-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW-I         bkaura                  9-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
[b][color=purple]CEC           arielnana              10-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                             
[b][color=purple]FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           jodi1526               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                          
[b][color=purple]Mas-I         jugrajrandhawa         14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=green]FSW           TimeLord18             14-Mar-16      AOR:22-Aug-16[/color][/b]
FSW           EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           travel_freak           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending  
[b][color=purple]FSW           dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                     
[b][color=purple]CEC           vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                           
[b][color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:08-Jul-16        PGWP expiring in a week's time[/color] [/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         mann.jas               15-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color]  [/b]   
FSW           ayesha2015             16-Mar-16      AOR Pending          
[b][color=purple]FSW           averma                 21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]    
[b][color=purple]CEC           amhbala                21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]FSW           Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]                                                                                        
FSW           karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           Msanz                  21-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]     
FSW           expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[b][color=purple]FSW           cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted   [/color][/b]      
[color=red]FSW           Funkdakarma            22-Mar-16      Returned-15 Aug      Missing passport pages[/color]
[b][color=purple]FSW           savco2000              22-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
[b][color=purple]CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted [/color][/b]                                                                                 
[b][color=purple]CEC           mshergill              30-Mar-16      AOR Pending          Reviewed and accepted[/color][/b]
FSW           srnz                   00-Mar-16      AOR Pending

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Congrats Mltan, gsan and Trivedki

Thank you all for hoping for my turn next. I am hopeful but not for today..may be a bit later than all as i have not yet received reviewed and accepted email.

gsan16

Jul 29, 2016
Also, plz advice me for the next action:

How shall I get the old dd cancelled without having the original.
Would I have to shall out 1500 immediately? How long does it take to receive the old dd. If my address is not changed do I still need to inform them to send the dd on the same address?

Mltan

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
angel1719 said:
Congrats Mltan, gsan and Trivedki

Thank you all for hoping for my turn next. I am hopeful but not for today..may be a bit later than all as i have not yet received reviewed and accepted email.
Thanks Angel1719. sometimes they dont send the reviewed and accepted mail and just go straight to AOR. That step is not mandatory.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Congrats guys! A November 17 (FSW) applicant also got nomination today! Looks like things are slowly progressing!

Good luck and all the very best to all :) .

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received the Acknowledgement of receipt from Ontario. They asked for new bank draft, even though the old one hasn't expired yet. :mad:

I am FSW BTW, and my application was delivered on Mar 14th.

File# XHSW-1605XXX

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TimeLord18 said:
I just received the Acknowledgement of receipt from Ontario. They asked for new bank draft, even though the old one hasn't expired yet. :mad:

File# XHSW-1605XXX
Congrats!! Immediately prepare the new DD and send. Don't think why OINP is asking new DD when old is valid.
You will get back your old DD.

Congrats to all AOR recipients.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
TimeLord18 said:

File# XHSW-1605XXX
They do not deposit the DD now. They ask for new DD to everyone and that is the reason the AOR's are coming at super fast speed. previously for Dec applicants they deposited DD and waited for DD to get cleared and so it took 3 months to get AOR. So in a way its good they avoided a step and achieved the speed.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
TimeLord18 said:

File# XHSW-1605XXX
congrats TimeLord.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Guys,

All de best to all forum members...
Just received AOR

Package received 4th March Fsw