15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Ayam93 said:
Anyone got any reply after sending additional docs????
It doesn't work that way, you don't get confirmation that they have received your docs - if you followed the instructions and did not get a error (like mailbox is full, etc.) then assume they got it! You MAY get an email stating that your file has moved to decision phase in a few days (or weeks)... If you REALLY want to know then after a week of submitting give them a call.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
It doesn't work that way, you don't get confirmation that they have received your docs - if you followed the instructions and did not get a error (like mailbox is full, etc.) then assume they got it! You MAY get an email stating that your file has moved to decision phase in a few days (or weeks)... If you REALLY want to know then after a week of submitting give them a call.

ok... lets hope for best :)

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, I just recevied an additional documents request from OINP (Please refer my timeline on my signature). I need your help for the bunches of documents:

1. Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements
· Explanation for the large deposits in your chequing account in the period August 2015 – February 2016. We noticed large deposits in your account ending in *586. Please submit proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter. If the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a Legal Secretary at XXX for the period January 2015 – November 2016
· Copy of your employment contract
· Copy of Notice of Assessment for 2015
· Copy of your bank statements showing salary deposits for the period January – August 2015
· Copy of your pay cheque for October 2015

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
· Written statement of intent to reside in Ontario explaining ties established in Ontario and intention to reside in the province
See the Guide http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf page 14.
· Any evidence of your search on employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.

I was laid off recently. I don't have any employment contract. ??? ???Please help. Thanks a lot.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
arielnana said:
Hi All, I just recevied an additional documents request from OINP (Please refer my timeline on my signature). I need your help for the bunches of documents:

1. Updated proof of settlement funds
· Copies of 6 months of your most recent bank statements
· Explanation for the large deposits in your chequing account in the period August 2015 – February 2016. We noticed large deposits in your account ending in *586. Please submit proof of transfer such as transmittance forms and corresponding bank statements from the remitter. If the funds were a gift, please submit a letter of explanation from the donor.

2. Additional proof of work experience
o as a Legal Secretary at XXX for the period January 2015 – November 2016
· Copy of your employment contract
· Copy of Notice of Assessment for 2015
· Copy of your bank statements showing salary deposits for the period January – August 2015
· Copy of your pay cheque for October 2015

3. Intent to reside in Ontario
· Written statement of intent to reside in Ontario explaining ties established in Ontario and intention to reside in the province
See the Guide http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf page 14.
· Any evidence of your search on employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.

I was laid off recently. I don't have any employment contract. ??? ???Please help. Thanks a lot.

The document request is pretty self explanatory.

For the employment contract send them the original job offer/employment letter. You can inform them that you are not with the company any more.

What's your officer's initials?

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
g126 said:
Many people got acknowledgement after sending their documents.

KKVerma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Dec 15th
AOR Received.
Feb 14th
SFKAS said:
I am now asking this for the third time..

Where is the March tracker? Please someone?
People of lost interest. :(
They will be active after we start receiving nominations.
Bestoflucck maintained a tracker i think.. he might be busy with his post ita process ..

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFKAS said:
The document request is pretty self explanatory.

For the employment contract send them the original job offer/employment letter. You can inform them that you are not with the company any more.

What's your officer's initials?
The officer is MP. So do you think can I just explain that we didn't sign any contract?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
arielnana said:
The officer is MP. So do you think can I just explain that we didn't sign any contract?
Employment contract is not a contract that you sign per say

It is the job offer and also can be the employment letter

Others please correct if I am wrong

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SFKAS said:
Employment contract is not a contract that you sign per say

It is the job offer and also can be the employment letter

Others please correct if I am wrong
I don't have an offer either. Just an interview and said "OK, so when will you like to be on board?" That's it. I know it's informal. But it's true.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need some help.

I have two bank accounts. One in Canada and other in Pakistan. I received additional document request for 6 months of bank statements. For Canadian bank account, I have all the details. How should I go about my Pakistani bank account statements? Can I have my e-bank statements and sent them through email or bank verification is required?

Thanks

pragith

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Ayam93 said:
Anyone got any reply after sending additional docs????
The reply I got:
Dear Pragith Prakash,

This email is an acknowledgement of the receipt of your email sent on Friday November 17, 2016. A program officer will communicate with you should your application requires further information.

Thanks for applying for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Senior Processing Officer (AWE),
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
A_23aug said:
Hey Thanks
Just rechecked with the AOR. In the Subject it is mentioned just after the case number in the (). My officer mentioned is (T-DP). So hope he must be assigned for my case.
And just to inform I have got additional document request....so was confirming that can we know after that at what stage my document processing is at?
Any way fingers cross and yes waiting to see what goes next.....All the best to all.... :)
Hello

In the additional document request is the officer name is same as it was mentioned in the AOR?

My officer name is T-LW and most of the application officer name is only 2 letter so I m considering T as Temporary and some one will pick the file again.

Can you please share your details ?

Thanks in advance

A_23aug

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
23-Aug-2016
Nomination.....
07-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
05-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
ankurparekh1988 said:
Hello

In the additional document request is the officer name is same as it was mentioned in the AOR?

My officer name is T-LW and most of the application officer name is only 2 letter so I m considering T as Temporary and some one will pick the file again.

Can you please share your details ?

Thanks in advance

No there is no such name as it was in the AOR. I mean the initial after the subject line in AOR. This time no offer name was mentioned in my additional document request.

My details Are ...PNP 08 FEB, Doc. Sent 14th March, Received 16th March, AOR 22nd Aug, Additional document 14th November, NOC 2173.