+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
my status just updated to "approved" today. I submitted on Feb 21st, but the status remained unchanged untill last week. It remained "dip" for about a week. I was asked to resubmit copies of transcripts, bank statements, passport. Hope the information helps!

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Congrats! So you were able to log into one-key today? For me it is still under maintenance...

spife said:
my status just updated to "approved" today. I submitted on Feb 21st, but the status remained unchanged untill last week. It remained "dip" for about a week. I was asked to resubmit copies of transcripts, bank statements, passport. Hope the information helps!

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
MathToStat said:
Congrats! So you were able to log into one-key today? For me it is still under maintenance...
Yes, I was not able to login yesterday evening but I managed to login today since the morning.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
spife said:
congo.. when they told u to resumbit those documents? I mean in dip stage? Are u hcp stream or master stream?

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
heena303 said:
congo.. when they told u to resumbit those documents? I mean in dip stage? Are u hcp stream or master stream?
They told me last week and monday, wednesday, and friday to submit different files. I am in master stream

Neel59

Feb 27, 2017
If we go through following link then we can sign in..

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp

If we try to login from OINP webpage, it still says under maintenance.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you Neel59 for providing the shortcut. It indeed works!

However my status is still dip...I have been stuck there for exactly one month now...

Neel59 said:
If we go through following link then we can sign in..

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp

If we try to login from OINP webpage, it still says under maintenance.

jayyy2015

Mar 24, 2017
spife said:
congrats!!!

did you get an email confirmation after the approval of OINP ?

Jwitness

Mar 31, 2017
I am also told by e-mail to submit additional document. My question is, do I submit the document by attaching it to the email or through the Application portal OINP that was used for the application? I am in the masters stream as well. My status is DIP. Thank you for the answers in anticipation!

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
If you dont mind can you share with us when did you apply and what documents they asked you to resubmit?

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
jayyy2015 said:
congrats!!!

did you get an email confirmation after the approval of OINP ?
no email, nomination letters are sent via mail