Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
krishnat said:
Hi,

do we need to get RCMP Clearance letter to apply for Paper-based PR ?
You need a police certificate from Canada if you have lived here for more than 6 months continously

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
How to get a police certificate - Canada
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

How to get a Police Certificate:

If you are not a citizen of Canada:

If you live in Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions.

reference : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Hi Choip, Just saw that your timeline has been quite quick. Congrats!
Can I know your NOC code ?

choip said:
You need a police certificate from Canada if you have lived here for more than 6 months continously

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
mkcan said:
Hi Choip, Just saw that your timeline has been quite quick. Congrats!
Can I know your NOC code ?
Hi,
I applied as a Master's graduate. Although I filled in a NOC, I do not think it matters that much in the Master's stream. Are you applying through the same stream?

Asso

Apr 11, 2017
Does anyone one know if you need to show proof of funds when submitting a PR application after nomination under PHD Stream?

thehermitz

Nov 6, 2016
There is one page of nomination letter if you make a photo copy of it, it shows some watermarks like 'void' on the copy.

I think we should sent cic copies instead of original letter, so anyone found this issue?

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hello Asso,

Could you please share your timeline? I am still in the status of decision in progress. Thank you!

Asso said:
Does anyone one know if you need to show proof of funds when submitting a PR application after nomination under PHD Stream?

Asso

Apr 11, 2017
Hello MathToStat,

Actually, I am also at the 'decision in progress' stage. I just wanted to plan ahead of time.

Cannis

Jun 13, 2016
choip said:
Hi,
I applied as a Master's graduate. Although I filled in a NOC, I do not think it matters that much in the Master's stream. Are you applying through the same stream?
Will you be asked to take the medical exam and submit the police cert after you got the nomination certificate? Thanks for sharing in advance!

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
Asso said:
I do not think we need to provide proof of funds.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
choip has posted in another thread, but I think it is worthwhile to re-post again here:

For those submitted your application on Feb 21 or 22, is there anyone who is still in the stage of decision in progress (i.e., haven't received final result yet)?

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
MathToStat said:
choip has posted in another thread, but I think it is worthwhile to re-post again here:

For those submitted your application on Feb 21 or 22, is there anyone who is still in the stage of decision in progress (i.e., haven't received final result yet)?
My status is still in dip, submitted on Feb 21st.