+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oh ghosh this wait is killing me any update guys ?

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada102020 said:
ikr? nerve wracking..wish you the best of luck.
I have been sticking to my laptop since the beginning of this week, though I am quite pissed and frustrated, I believe this is not the way it should be carried out, a prior information and clear things could have made things quite well than how it is now, anyways, lets hope there is something for us today, else for sure I am not going to follow like the same

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
mbakhan said:
I have been sticking to my laptop since the beginning of this week, though I am quite pissed and frustrated, I believe this is not the way it should be carried out, a prior information and clear things could have made things quite well than how it is now, anyways, lets hope there is something for us today, else for sure I am not going to follow like the same
This is the first draw. They committed to a draw in the last week of January rather than a specific date - perhaps they did not have the date to give.

Express Entry is a complicated system, and they are still making tweaks (such as the required funds and the ministerial instructions). On Twitter, they confirmed their commitment to "in January", and for all we know they may have dozens of people working around the clock to get this launch out when they said it would happen.

We are frustrated, and for many of us our futures depend on this. A single number may make the difference between a life in our home countries and a life here in Canada. It's important to remember, however, that there are real people on the other side - people who try to help the country we all seek to live in. We don't see what goes on behind the scenes, and it's entirely possible that the information they have given us is the best information they had.