+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offerletter january intake 2018

Aug 30, 2017
HLO
I Applied on 11th july 2017 for january intake 2018 in humber, sheridan, georgian, centennial, seneca and i have'nt got offerletter from any of the college. Its been almost 9 weeks and i am still waiting, i don't know what to do now. Can anybody tell me that how much time it will take more.
Anybody got offerletter for this intake??

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
HLO
I Applied on 11th july 2017 for january intake 2018 in humber, sheridan, georgian, centennial, seneca and i have'nt got offerletter from any of the college. Its been almost 9 weeks and i am still waiting, i don't know what to do now. Can anybody tell me that how much time it will take more.
Through a representative/agent, it just takes 10 working days for offer letter in these colleges, except for humber, which usually takes more time.
If you are applying by yourself, then you have to wait for their response.

Manjeet Singh

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
HLO
I applied to canadore college and its almost 12 days no response from them

anmol D

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
me too, applied on 23/7/17 in Centennial and George Brown through consultant... still waiting..

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
nowadays, colleges will not provide offer letter quickly because they are busy in registrations of new students...you have to wait till 2-3 week of september..

Reactions: Sai_teja

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
What about university of Alberta? I want to go in September2018 intake.. when should I apply so that I get unconditional offer letter on time and apply for visa on time.

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
if university of Alberta is also having september intake(which they have) students,,so registrations are also going on there ..
same case is applicable to university as colleges at the moment..
you can apply now but this will only result in frustration because when institutions start providing LOA ,,,they start from the last application not the first one..
I think you should apply when they are free from registrations...then they they will process your application quickly..
I am telling you from my own experience... good luck

Kchinai

Aug 30, 2017
HLO
Seneca does not have winter session

Aug 3, 2017
Through a representative/agent, it just takes 10 working days for offer letter in these colleges, except for humber, which usually takes more time.
If you are applying by yourself, then you have to wait for their response.
i have applied through consultants on 2 august for fleming college still does not get my offer letter.what should i do now.?

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
HLO
HLO
I have also applied in Seneca college but has not yet received my offer letter

Harrygrewal01

Sep 21, 2018
HLO
Me2 also wating for offerletter i also don’t receive offerletter