offer of employment

priyabhee

Sep 23, 2015
got ita last week
in the checklist there are 3 options
1)offer of employment
2) record of employment
3)letter of employment.

1)now i am currently working in Canada under pgwp except LMIA,i got an offer letter from my employer before i joined the company . can i upload it because its not a LMIA supported job offer.

2) RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT- I have 1 year foreign work experience ,i can get the reference letter from the university where i worked that includes,roles and responsibilities,salary,start and end dates etc.
do i need to provide reference letter for my current job in Canada too?

3) letter of employment- i am assuming that this means literally a letter from my current employer confirming my job status-permanent,non seasonal,roles and responsibilities,salary,full time etc

correct me if i am wrong
and please reply to my question too thanks

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
priyabhee said:
got ita last week
1)offer of employment
2) record of employment
3)letter of employment.

1)now i am currently working in Canada under pgwp except LMIA,i got an offer letter from my employer before i joined the company . can i upload it because its not a LMIA supported job offer.

2) RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT- I have 1 year foreign work experience ,i can get the reference letter from the university where i worked that includes,roles and responsibilities,salary,start and end dates etc.

3) letter of employment- i am assuming that this means literally a letter from my current employer confirming my job status-permanent,non seasonal,roles and responsibilities,salary,full time etc

correct me if i am wrong
i am also a on pgwp and my job doesn't require LMIA
1)i attached the offer letter there signed by me and the HR, but i was told later this check list wouldn't be there if you go to your questionnaire under employment, ans "NO" for if you have a job offer and then you wouldn't have to( you can give a try) hoping you did not get points additional 50 points for that.
2)under Record of employment you need a letter from the HR/Manager with your job duties matching to the code, code of NOC job , full time permanent salary and hours/week are the necessary information that needs to be on that letter. T4 and NOA, if you are showing 2016 then wait until you get T4 in feb or you can do is include all your paystubs.
3)letter of employment is the letter i told you above that you get from your HR/Manager

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
priyabhee said:

You can upload it, but there really is no point. Without the LMIA, there is no benefit to claiming a "job offer," as it does not meet IRCC's definition of a valid job offer.

2) RECORD OF EMPLOYMENT- I have 1 year foreign work experience ,i can get the reference letter from the university where i worked that includes,roles and responsibilities,salary,start and end dates etc. do i need to provide reference letter for my current job in Canada too?

Records of employment refer to supporting documents, such as T4 and NOA in Canada, paystubs, contracts, etc. You do not need EVERYTHING, just some corroborating evidence of your employment.

Letters of reference / letter of employment - you need a letter from each employer (foreign or in Canada) you listed on your profile and for which you earned CRS points. Letters require the following details: Exact dates of employment, job title (for each position), wages/salary/remuneration + benefits, # of hours worked per week, and job duties/responsibilities. It also needs to include contact information for the person signing the letter.

nj1234

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
priyabhee said:
got ita last week
1)offer of employment
2) record of employment
3)letter of employment.

correct me if i am wrong

Did you answer Yes to the following question ?
" Do you have a valid job offer "
You must answer No to this question if you are working on pgwp. Answering No to this will take the following items off the checklist
1)offer of employment
2) record of employment
3)letter of employment.