+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Off Campus Work Problem

a.b2606

Nov 11, 2015
Hi!
I've recently applied for a study permit extension and it was approved last week.
However, in the conditions says I'm not allowed to work off-campus, and I'm not sure why since I'm a full-time student in a post-secondary institution and my program is 12 months.
I called CIC and they said I should apply for an amendment, but I've talk to others who did that and never had an answer.
Does anyone know another way to correct that?

Thank you!

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think you should based your outcome on the results others have had.

If CIC says apply for amendment then that might just be it. Apply for amendment first.

a.b2606 said:
Hi!
I've recently applied for a study permit extension and it was approved last week.
However, in the conditions says I'm not allowed to work off-campus, and I'm not sure why since I'm a full-time student in a post-secondary institution and my program is 12 months.
I called CIC and they said I should apply for an amendment, but I've talk to others who did that and never had an answer.

Thank you!

Muffins21

Sep 17, 2019
Hi!

Thank you!
Got that too. Did you get an answer ?