CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Nothing! Wonder what's happening with Mississauga office lately. Waiting for over a month after LPP completion and yet no update for oath! If our application is non routine, then why LPP became complete quickly!
Yeah I dont think that is the case, that is something for BG or LPP I assume but not for Oath, I heard recently someone I forgot now, that called IRCC and learned that their application has already been approved, but was just waiting for Oath.

Reactions: ParyaKh

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Is ghost update in the tracker coming first or the oath email?
I am also wondering what to expect at this point? My LPP got completed on January 04, now what should I expect to see first? GU? email? anyone has any clue?

smithy2024

Star Member
Jan 2, 2024
I am also wondering what to expect at this point? My LPP got completed on January 04, now what should I expect to see first? GU? email? anyone has any clue?
I've seen some people get the email first, and then the tracker update two days later. Then I've seen some get tracker update but waiting on the email. So could go either way I suppose!

ParyaKh

Jan 8, 2024
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Oct 29
AOR Received.
Nov 21
Yeah I dont think that is the case, that is something for BG or LPP I assume but not for Oath, I heard recently someone I forgot now, that called IRCC and learned that their application has already been approved, but was just waiting for Oath.
It was me who called IRCC and they told me my application was approved on dec 20th and same day they sent my application for Oath scheduling but I did not get any updates since then.