+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Kennykentipsy101

Feb 15, 2020
Don't worry, everyone getting their AOR means yours is definitely on the way. You might be like me where you'll receive your AOR and your SA at the same time, they seem to be doing this a lot lately.

If you are really stressed about this (I know I was), ask your local MP to call and ask about your file, it's a service they offer.
Thanks for the encouraging words..I tried calling my Mps office there was no response would try again today

Reactions: Fang_89

constance23

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
We asked our MP for help and he called back and confirmed that IRCC has received our application and it's waiting to be reviewed. They said they will notify us after they have reviewed our file so I think with COVID - the whole process is just delayed and we'll just have to wait. I'm relieved knowing that it hasn't been returned though.

Reactions: Fang_89

Fang_89

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
We asked our MP for help and he called back and confirmed that IRCC has received our application and it's waiting to be reviewed. They said they will notify us after they have reviewed our file so I think with COVID - the whole process is just delayed and we'll just have to wait. I'm relieved knowing that it hasn't been returned though.
As I mentioned to someone else, and if you look at my signature, you'll know that we received AOR (dated all way in December) and SA at the same time, which is why it took so long, so you might just be in the same situation. Don't worry

Reactions: constance23

asd90

Dec 27, 2012
Hi Peeps, here are my file details

File rcvd - 15th OCT
AoR - 26th March
Medical - 29th March
BIL - NO BIL letter but already done in 2019. (GC key shows record of old Bio metrics)
SA - 29th March DM on ecas but no email

Nothing after that.

My question is that i have not recvd SA email even after being DM on ecas and no update after Med req even though medical was completed a week ago.

Is anyone in same profile as that ?

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone,
Finally some progress.
Oct 27, 2020 applicant
AOR: April 10
Medical & SA : april 14
Biometrics already given
File transferred to NDVO
Spouse is residing and working in the U.S for last 8 years but is an Indian citizen. Any thoughts on why it was tranferred to NDVO and not NYVO?
Can any experienced members comment?
Thanks

Reactions: his*marty

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone,
Finally some progress.
Oct 27, 2020 applicant
AOR: April 10
Medical & SA : april 14
Biometrics already given
File transferred to NDVO
Spouse is residing and working in the U.S for last 8 years but is an Indian citizen. Any thoughts on why it was tranferred to NDVO and not NYVO?
Can any experienced members comment?
Thanks
Is he an American PR or just working in the US? It could be the difference in why one over the other.

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Is he an American PR or just working in the US? It could be the difference in why one over the other.
She is an Indian citizen currently on H1B work visa in the U.S. So for PPR request etc, where does the file go? I assume U.S.A and not New Delhi

frange

May 25, 2018
She is an Indian citizen currently on H1B work visa in the U.S. So for PPR request etc, where does the file go? I assume U.S.A and not New Delhi
Did you submit all the papers showing she is living legally in the US? If so, Her file should be processed in the US not in India.
Nowadays It may be different because of Covid.

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Did you submit all the papers showing she is living legally in the US? If so, Her file should be processed in the US not in India.
Nowadays It may be different because of Covid.
Yep, we even got her medical request with her U.S address. Not sure why, will call and ask but I doubt it will make a difference

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Yep, we even got her medical request with her U.S address. Not sure why, will call and ask but I doubt it will make a difference
You should be happy. NDVO is on fire. It is a fastest right now for new applicant.