+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Primeson1

Mar 6, 2016
Is it in imm5406? If so our application will be returned definitely. I did't put Canada in PA and spouse's address either, as I thought it's an inland application, the address must be in Canada. You know, all of our domestic mails do not include Canada in addresses.
Please I am waiting for this reply too as I did not include Canada in form imm5406 .

MoncefBel

Mar 29, 2020
February 27, my application got returned because we didn't put down the country for one of the address. We are buying a house and we need proof from the govt about our application unless we are going to lose our deposit.
you put the whole address including the zip code and province and left only the country off and they returned it ? thats not good cause its obvious that the application is inland, please reply cause we didnt include the country on the PA and Sponsor address in the 5406 document

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
Package delivered 14 Oct.

On the address issue - we have two pages of addresses and one solid unknown address in the middle of remote nowhere but we did put the zip code of the closest town. Fingers crossed that won't cause any hiccups!

wsidd

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
someone in another thread suggested all these returns may be the new staff that was recently brought on to process applications. they really shouldn't return for such minor things that can result be corrected via webform!

Marvin23

Oct 11, 2020
someone in another thread suggested all these returns may be the new staff that was recently brought on to process applications. they really shouldn't return for such minor things that can result be corrected via webform!
Feel so helpless. Is there anything we can do to stop these new guys being so brutal?

Reactions: kial

vancityrain

Oct 16, 2020
Fingers crossed - we are submitting this weekend, but I'm worried we may have waited a bit too long. We've been waiting and waiting for the arrival of my partner's CRC from Australia via mail, but nothing yet. Major postal delays from Australia due to COVID. We have the receipt and confirmation that the CRC was sent, and confirmation of delays. He has one from 2018 and has not left Canada since his first arrival on his IEC permit expiring November 20th. The main concern is that we're leaving it too late to reach implied status for the OWP, as it says to apply for an extension, you must do so at least 30 days before the expiry.

We're crossing our fingers and sending in the application via courier tomorrow with a letter and all receipts explaining the delay. Even though the prior CRC is supposedly no longer valid and as it was issued in 2018, we are including that and explaining that it was done for the initial Visa and he has not been back to Australia since. We do not expect that to be valid but want to send anything we can until we receive the CRC that we can forward immediately.

Hoping that it arrives in good timing to not mess up the implied status of the OWP so that he is able to continue working. It's been over 30 business days now.

I've been obsessively checking over all the documents for any errors or inconsistencies - doesn't appear to be any. Hopefully, we are in the clear. Postal codes are there, even for Australian addresses. Countries, etc. We have all the supporting documents, as much as allowed.

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
I'm happy I'm using a lawyer to help with this, seeing how many people have had issues with returned applications. I'll be sending mine this week. Yeah I'll pay a bit for the assistance, but I rather pay than extend the process for making mistakes.

For my citizenship I had no issues, but I wasn't worried and I wasn't in a hurry, plus it seem easier. For my wife I want to get that done as soon as possible.
Buddy I’m not gonna pay $5000 for something stupid like that . It’s their fault

cn1

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Buddy I’m not gonna pay $5000 for something stupid like that . It’s their fault
When your application returned since some small mistake.
IRCC never think it is there problem. and you may losing the waiting time.

kial

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
When your application returned since some small mistake.
IRCC never think it is there problem. and you may losing the waiting time.
Here we go we should speak up . What they are doing now incense.

xXRawrXx

Oct 17, 2020
Hello all! Our application was received Oct 1. Is everyone getting the biometrics email? I see others who have applied Oct 1 have received theirs and we havne't heard anything.

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
I'm only paying $1000, I rather pay that and hopefully get it done without any mistakes so then my wife can start working, then having to wait longer.
$1000 is pretty low - good for you for finding that rate! We are paying 5k but it includes all of the fees. Still worth every penny.