Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Cool. I haven't received mine from IRCC since 4 march lol

Technically, you are only accepted by only one immigration stream when you send your app. CEC is giving priority. You should be ok regarding the letter. I am sure you are not the first one with same type of employer from Germany.

What is your noc? Was your letter translated?

The non disclosure seems to be the security background. A typical thing they put cause they are 'investigating you'. To my knowledge, its kind of normal procedure, and your application keeps moving slowly, but steady.
my noc is 4032 and I was a French teacher employed by the French minister of education. They don't bother with letter, mine was in French. They wrote everything but not the duties. Our duties are described in ministerial decisions...
I am very worried since I received them at 9 am and did not have time to read them. I will make a copy tonight. I am now a teacher in bc, cec inland Ang got reference letter from my Canadian employer in compliance with ircc.

I thought they say that if you can't get employment letter you should provide pay slip. I provided 3 years of my French payslip, along with all the education decision as regards to me being a French teacher employed by the French minister.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
What does your page 2 says about eligibility status?

In the last few pages there will be notes by agents. Can you share the notes over here with personal details removed, ofcourse?
Thanks. Will do tonight when I reached home.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
my noc is 4032 and I was a French teacher employed by the French minister of education. They don't bother with letter, mine was in French. They wrote everything but not the duties. Our duties are described in ministerial decisions...
I am very worried since I received them at 9 am and did not have time to read them. I will make a copy tonight. I am now a teacher in bc, cec inland Ang got reference letter from my Canadian employer in compliance with ircc.

I thought they say that if you can't get employment letter you should provide pay slip. I provided 3 years of my French payslip, along with all the education decision as regards to me being a French teacher employed by the French minister.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I am not a lawyer, but from what you describe, it seems ok to me. Especially from France. I believe they are aware of it... I think you did all you could.

But you provided letter, payslips, its from France (they might have agreements?), you provided degree, you are actually working in Canada in the same NOC.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I am not a lawyer, but from what you describe, it seems ok to me. Especially from France. I believe they are aware of it... I think you did all you could.

But you provided letter, payslips, its from France (they might have agreements?), you provided degree, you are actually working in Canada in the same NOC.
Yes I provided 3 years of payslip, in French whic is okay as French is also an official language here. Not sure if I should raise a webform...

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
@legalfalcon @dreamercec @stirredo @caipsnotes

So I just paste here some extract of my notes. I think I am not eligible? It says review required but what makes me worried is the following :

Comprehensive ranking system (CRS) CRS score at ITA 487 CRS points minimum score for round 475 CRS score at application (APR): 537/ Verified CRS score : 437 I have reviewed the following for CRS points : PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year Canadian work Experience with “ EMPLOYER NAME

Does that mean that, I only got 437 points? whereas the cut off was 475.

Along that, as posted earlier, case analyst (new one, as I never saw his code before) ask a review as my foreign letter didn't show any duties.

Thank you for any insight.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I think the new score is 437 because case analyst didnt count the 50 points for foreign work experience (as letter of employement didnt show duties).
Am I reading properly?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I think the new score is 437 because case analyst didnt count the 50 points for foreign work experience (as letter of employement didnt show duties).
Am I reading properly?
I think so?

But what eligibility says:

Its says recommended pass -review required
or
just review required

and what is the 537 score then?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I think so?

But what eligibility says:

Its says recommended pass -review required
or
just review required

and what is the 537 score then?
Cut off was 475. I enter the pool in august, 2 months before my canadian experience. Thought I could take a chance as a FSW. Then with IRCC calculation, I got ITA while not reaching my 1 year canadian experience.

537 because, I should havea valid offer. At the end, it wasnt 537 because I BELIEVE my employer never mentionned that I will still have my job ONE year after my PR (which is obvious though as this is a permanent position).

Let me now check for review required.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
So it is just REVIEW REQUIRED then a few lines later REVIEW REQUIRED ready ti finalize RPRF Complete.

Sorry but I can't paste the pdf, looks like I need to screen shot....