+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi everyone!
Just as a clarification - AOR2 is the letter we receive from IRCC stating our application has been forwarded to the VO or is it a letter we should receive from the VO themselves?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi everyone!
Just as a clarification - AOR2 is the letter we receive from IRCC stating our application has been forwarded to the VO or is it a letter we should receive from the VO themselves?
PA receive AOR2 from VO (it`s mean they start work with case)
but before sponsor receive from IRCC that file moved to VO

Reactions: Yasminakb

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi everyone!
AoR2 is basically the confirmation letter from Visa office where your file moved for further processing. You can say that AoR2 is the acknowledgment receipt of the case and information regarding start of further processing.

Reactions: Yasminakb

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
AoR2 is basically the confirmation letter from Visa office where your file moved for further processing. You can say that AoR2 is the acknowledgment receipt of the case and information regarding start of further processing.
only about start work, that file received it can be in ecas when change status
AOR2 is exactly the beginning of work

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone!
Hi,

This is an email received by your sponsor, letting you know that your application will be forwarded to another office or department for processing.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,

This is an email received by your sponsor, letting you know that your application will be forwarded to another office or department for processing.
no!!! PA receive AOR2 (it`s mean VO start work with case)
do not confuse a person. because sponsor receive another letter about moved case in VO

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
no!!! PA receive AOR2 (it`s mean VO start work with case)
do not confuse a person. because sponsor receive another letter about moved case in VO
Hi BELARUSIAN,

On my case, I did not receive any letter or email. My husband as my sponsor received an email that our application was forwarded to VO last December 2019. Then after they confirmed that I passed my medical exam, it shows online that they start processing my PR. I'm just sharing the status of our application.

Thanks

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi BELARUSIAN,

On my case, I did not receive any letter or email. My husband as my sponsor received an email that our application was forwarded to VO last December 2019. Then after they confirmed that I passed my medical exam, it shows online that they start processing my PR. I'm just sharing tho status of our application.

Thanks
Some Visa Offices don’t send AoR2. As you mentioned above, your status on ECAS shows that they have started processing your PR Application. So keep calm and wait for further response from the VO. They will contact you, if they require any additional information or documents. And if not, then they will send you the Pre-Arrival and MD.

Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi BELARUSIAN,

On my case, I did not receive any letter or email. My husband as my sponsor received an email that our application was forwarded to VO last December 2019. Then after they confirmed that I passed my medical exam, it shows online that they start processing my PR. I'm just sharing the status of our application.

Thanks
Hi
just your VO didn`t send AOR2 (it can be sometime)
when status in ecas on side PA`s change second time to In process (it`s mean AOR2;))

Last edited:

Aricsingh

Nov 11, 2019
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi
just your VO didn`t send AOR2 (it can be sometime)
when status in ecas on side PA`s change second time to In process (it`s mean AOR2;))
Hi anything u know about warsaw vo ? They working or it will be delay ?

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
It is, yes. I feel for everybody who goes past the normal processing time. I can’t even imagine how difficult that would be, especially if you’re away from your partner that long.

Stay positive! It’s a long road but it will all be worth it!
Yes. I haven't been back to visit because of so many issues getting in the way, dealing with work and I really thought they would have approved since couple months ago so I said ill just make one trip once hes get it ...but it's taking long.... feels like a few years already not 1 year

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello,
I am an October applicant. I passed Bio, Med, got Pre-arrival letter 3 weeks ago. Today I saw an ghost update from gc key . It is weekend, do CIC still work in the weekend ?
Any idea how far from ghost update to passport request letter ?