+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, question regarding the marriage certificate, we must submit a original copy of marriage certi., or a photo copy is acceptable? Please advise and thanks in advance
We sent a certified translation which was accompanied by a photocopy of the original. I think you should just do this unless your home country requirements are different. Good luck :)

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
We sent a certified translation which was accompanied by a photocopy of the original. I think you should just do this unless your home country requirements are different. Good luck :)
thanks for your reply, please advise why you had to sent a certified translation, your marriage certificate was not in English?

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,
general question:
Without getting email or GCkey account, just from ECAS status, Can we tell which Visa office the application was transfered too(AOR2)? Whether it's Missasauga or local VO where applicant resides?
Is there a trend in status message that we can tell that ok it's in CPCM or local VO.

Thanks.

pearlymaria29

Nov 6, 2019
I got mine pre arrival letter on 13 th dec and their is no update till yesterday. I got physical letter (PPR) yesterday but date printed on letter was 13th dec and I got letter on 27 Dec. So it may be postal delay or check your postal box once. ECAS shows only decision made. Their is no line regarding PPR issued. I hope you get letter soon.
did you receive any further update after the pre arrival letter ?

ajankows

Oct 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,
general question:
Without getting email or GCkey account, just from ECAS status, Can we tell which Visa office the application was transfered too(AOR2)? Whether it's Missasauga or local VO where applicant resides?
Is there a trend in status message that we can tell that ok it's in CPCM or local VO.

Thanks.

I have a similar situation. Cant get access to GCKey account, just ECAS, I have Line 2 statin Application is in process, but no idea about which VO has the application.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
They received my application in oct29.2019
Aor Nov 23.2019
They asked for imm5532 in Dec 5. we already send it with the package.I send it again.they received it in dec 11
2019. since that day no update why?