+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hope someone can help me, I linked my application and then bookmarked the page. Now sometimes this link takes me to my application page, other times it just takes me back to the immigration page after I log in with GCkey. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

What am I doing wrong? Why does it work sometimes taking me directly to my page?

Secondly, when I could see my page it first said application in process, now it says "submitted" - what was the difference?
This happened to me all the time, to be able to login to your account you have to clean the cash and cookies from your browser each time this happen or you can go incognito.

Reactions: cecict

tttolo

Nov 25, 2019
I finished the biometrics and medical exam. Received an email the application has been forwarded to Mississauga. Is this the period with the long wait before we hear anything?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I finished the biometrics and medical exam. Received an email the application has been forwarded to Mississauga. Is this the period with the long wait before we hear anything?
Congratulations !! Please share your timeline..

BebeGunn

Nov 10, 2019
I am getting nervous.

AR: Oct 11
AOR1: Nov 9

I am still waiting for SA when most people around my AR date are moving on to the Visa Office! Is there any action I should take? Is it too soon to order case notes? Please help.

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I am getting nervous.

AR: Oct 11
AOR1: Nov 9

I am still waiting for SA when most people around my AR date are moving on to the Visa Office! Is there any action I should take? Is it too soon to order case notes? Please help.
Too early. You got your AOR means your file is completed. SA wont take long. You should have a confident in your app.

Reactions: cecict and BebeGunn

BebeGunn

Nov 10, 2019
Too early. You got your AOR means your file is completed. SA wont take long. You should have a confident in your app.
Thanks for the response. I'm very new to the forum and I have been confident until I saw everyone's application surpassing mine lol. I will try to relax but it's such a stressful process. Thanks for the encouragement!

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
hi Everyone
my rep sent me an email today (6th Dec) that our file have moved to CPC Mississauga opposed to visa post in India .
are they going to sent it to India after or they will make a decision at this office only ?

moreover I can't access my file as I have rep. I called CIC today to know the progress on file but they didn't gave me any information as I was not rep. they said. My spouse had her Medical done on 2nd December . since our file moved to CPC Mississauga today does to means the medical exam is passed ?

and any reviews about CPC Mississauga.?

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
you can use the same receipt number...send the same PDF again with the package...
I think Notes will be useful once application is transferred to Local Visa Office to check eligibility, security status...
hi, sorry for late reply, thanks for your reply...sorry not sure what you meant by "I think Notes will be useful once application is transferred to Local Visa Office to check eligibility, security status..." can you please explain? thanks in advance

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
hi, sorry for late reply, thanks for your reply...sorry not sure what you meant by "I think Notes will be useful once application is transferred to Local Visa Office to check eligibility, security status..." can you please explain? thanks in advance

once you send the file...you get AOR, Sponsor approval, biometric / medical done..THEN file is moved to local visa office for further processing to check eligibility, security of Principal applicant...

so, after file is moved to local VO, notes will be useful to check if eligibility is passed, etc...