Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Submitted the additional docs last week Friday because we were contemplating if we should just withdraw the application and move back to our home country cause honestly I am tired of this.
Hang in there. If it may encourage you, they haven't even started looking at Qc applicants file from Sept 2019 inland. At least, you know they are processing your file.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
October 22, 2019 applicant here. Received SA & AIP on September 08 along with a police clearance request. Sent in the document on September 23. ECAS finally changed to Decision Made yesterday for Permanent Residency application, sponsor received DM on September 08. They are both showing Decision Made now. Nothing in GCKEY yet. Any idea how long it takes for the GCKEY to update or receive CORP once ECAS says decision made. I know a lot of you went through this already, so I would appreciate if anyone can share their thought. Thanks
My GC Key took a couple of days to reflect the Decision Made that was already present in ECAS.

Once GC Key shows DM, it may take a few days after that to received the COPR letter. Unfortunately not everything is synched up.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Hello, may I ask where did you get the forms for the Open Work Permit? I tried accessing it in the website and it just shows the checklist. Thank you
You can just Google and download the forms that are listed in your checklist.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
good day everybody,there’s anyone tried to call freedom to ask for immigration letter proof of address shows both wife and husband name our monthly bills shows one name with two phone number I’m thinking how we could explain that’s our joint cell phone advise me.
Call and ask their customer service if they can provide this for you. On the invoice they're only going to show the account holder's name. From a business standpoint, they don't know or care who the second user (the non-bill paying user) is.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Urgent help needed: 2019 October inland applicant here, approved PR October 2020. My partners daughter who is in Brazil, who is 21 next month, applied with us in sponsorship. We sent in all of her forms, payed the fees, she got her medical done, etc. But apparently our consultant said on the forms that she would NOT be accompanying him to Canada. So, because of that IRCC is not issuing her a visa and the case is now marked as closed.

The consultant said he would try and open the case again, or we would have to try and sponsor her again before she turned 22. But I am feeling really nervous now, and misled by this lawyer who until now said we just had to wait for her visa to come through. I am doing my own research, but I really need to know what the next steps here are. I am so heartbroken and stressed, and I really need help. Thank you!
I would try posting this in the general Spousal Sponsorship thread, you may have more responses there.

paglimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hello,
We received the COPR on August 29 and sent the photos about a day later for the actual PR card.
Does anyone know or has anyone done this and received the PR card yet? We are still waiting on it.
Thanks!

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
good evening everybody,next week I’m going to submit proof of relationship papers i found lease for one year after that during the COVID-19 we moved to my parents in law house ,tax papers and government maill,phone bill,joint bank account,a bunch of pictures,pay stubs,Ontario Photo ID and home insurance under both name same address.
Utility:electricity,internet only under my wife name,my wife she don’t have driver license couldn’t add her to the car registration and insurance i wil explain it to them too.
But that’s will be enough for us or any other suggestions from someone done that before ?
Thank you all.

Last edited:

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
good evening everybody,next week I’m going to submit proof of relationship papers i found lease for one year after that during the COVID-19 we moved to my parents in law house ,tax papers and government maill,phone bill,joint account,a bunch of pictures,pay stubs,Ontario Photo ID and home insurance under both name same address.
Utility:electricity,internet only under my wife name,my wife she don’t have driver license couldn’t add her to the car registration and insurance i wil explain it to them too.
But that’s will be enough for us or any other suggestions from someone done that before ?
Thank you all.
I received a request as well and they listed stuff I could send including residential lease agreement, life insurance etc but stated it is not limited to that. So I believe what you have should be sufficient. I had an issue adding my name to anything my husband has because everywhere we went they said its not possible because I am on visitor status. I submitted the additional proof including joint bank statements, mails from the bank and government agencies, amazon deliveries, pictures, life insurance, letters from family and friends, letter by my spouse along with a letter explaining the issues I faced in adding my name to anything via webform Oct 9 and I have not received a response however I logged into my gc key yesterday (Oct 16) and it said "application/profile updated" but when I checked the application I did not see any changes. It still said they are awaiting additional documents from me and when I returned to the main page it reverted to "your action is required". I assume that means they have received the documents I sent.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
I received a request as well and they listed stuff I could send including residential lease agreement, life insurance etc but stated it is not limited to that. So I believe what you have should be sufficient. I had an issue adding my name to anything my husband has because everywhere we went they said its not possible because I am on visitor status. I submitted the additional proof including joint bank statements, mails from the bank and government agencies, amazon deliveries, pictures, life insurance, letters from family and friends, letter by my spouse along with a letter explaining the issues I faced in adding my name to anything via webform Oct 9 and I have not received a response however I logged into my gc key yesterday (Oct 16) and it said "application/profile updated" but when I checked the application I did not see any changes. It still said they are awaiting additional documents from me and when I returned to the main page it reverted to "your action is required". I assume that means they have received the documents I sent.

Hope this helps. Good luck
Thank you all the best.

Alex1985

Oct 13, 2020
Call and ask their customer service if they can provide this for you. On the invoice they're only going to show the account holder's name. From a business standpoint, they don't know or care who the second user (the non-bill paying user) is.
I called them last week it’s wasn’t really helpful,i will send letter to explain it thank you for your help!