+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
Thanks so much! I completed the webform a few days ago. Hoping to get a response by Sept 11th based on your timelines.
Hi same thing happened to me but instead of web form i called IRCC n they said that my police clearance certificate has been received but the officer working on my case hasn't checked it n thats why its not updated online. I hope it helps you

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Any October applicants got anything today? I haven't seen any updates on the spreadsheet but I am hoping there is someone and they just forgot to update it

Reactions: R.gmr

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
How to open a spreadsheet
When open the link and it opens and says error select the green icon in the top right corner which open the document in sheets or select the 3 little dots i the top right corner which drops down with options then select the word sheets. It's dependent on your device

suchip2310

Aug 23, 2020
Hi same thing happened to me but instead of web form i called IRCC n they said that my police clearance certificate has been received but the officer working on my case hasn't checked it n thats why its not updated online. I hope it helps you
Thanks!

I checked the application status today and it shows they have received the documents (RCMP fingerprint) but it has not been uploaded anywhere on our profile. Is this normal?

mosiahfine

Oct 10, 2019
In the facebook group someone from Oct. 26 said she got SA and COPR today, that';s quite a jump from Oct. 3, but I don't think she is in the spreadsheet
thats a good thing just knowing they are on october but fingers crossed i just want to hear from them already im october 19th im hoping to hear something soon

Last edited:

akbb1989

Jun 27, 2016
Oct 02, 2019 applicant here. I just received my sponsor approval today, and my partner received the following:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in IRCC XXXX will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application"

What does this mean? Is this an interview request to get CoPR? Or this is the CoPR/AIP?

Thanks!