+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Aman1390

Dec 13, 2019
I am cec applicant Aor is jan 13 2020 and status bar is showing 65% and not even single update since and i do called the cic and they said criminality is ongoing and nothing else started
Please help at what stage i would be

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hello, i have sent a webform exactly 30 days ago, is it okay to send a new one since i have seen no progress on my account. (i'm at 100% by the way).

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
I am cec applicant Aor is jan 13 2020 and status bar is showing 65% and not even single update since and i do called the cic and they said criminality is ongoing and nothing else started
Please help at what stage i would be
welcome to Oct 2019 AOR forum... thanks for trolling..

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
@balkarthik i received my passport and copr last week. I saw people getting PR email and asking them to send their copr copy,photos etc. I am not sure if they sending it for people receiving copr after march 18th.

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Hi All,
My VO office is Sydney.
Called IRCC , the agent said the file is all passed and waiting for final approval of the officer.
Any idea how long does that take, given the VO office.
Thanks in advance!!!

Mostly we all are waiting for final ppr Same VO and aor oct 20th. waiting for ppr with all passed. Just a matter of time cz of covid . Hopefully in June

Reactions: neerajnaik123

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hi Guys,

I got an email from IRCC today as follows;

“I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website for more information.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number.”

so does it mean this document is my landing document and I will receive permanent residence card in mail???

thank you for your help.

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Hi Guys,

“I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website for more information.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number.”

so does it mean this document is my landing document and I will receive permanent residence card in mail???

thank you for your help.
Congrats!!!!!!

Reactions: herain312

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
I see some people have "passed" vs "valid".
What is the difference between the 2 ?
Any inputs/thoughts?
I have seen many cases like these on these forums. Valid is generally the case when a final check is pending by a senior officer.. this happens quite smoothly and quickly followed by ppr.. but also depends on security check delays..

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
I have seen many cases like these on these forums. Valid is generally the case when a final check is pending by a senior officer.. this happens quite smoothly and quickly followed by ppr.. but also depends on security check delays..
Thanks for the input. By security you mean "Security background check"?
I got this today

"
  • The eligibility is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid."
"

Any thoughts/input?

belo can

Apr 22, 2020
hi all;
please, could you help me to understand the difference between the eligibility and the background verifications

Nav721

May 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

thank you for your help.
Hello,
Did you receive passport request before this email?
Thx
N