NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Guys anyone got following ADRs:
1) CV
2) Schedule-A
3) Travel History
4) Grad Kit.

When i got my GCMS i got recommended pass on 22 FEB. Notes were generated on 31 Jan.
Got above ADRs on 10th March..
Do you think i am in security screening and I have to wait more now..??

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Still you did not get it?
My passport got received on March 19th at CPC-Ottawa just waiting for my application to be approved.

I know it will take awhile for them to get it. Hopefully they send my passport by April with the COPR.
My passport received and approved on Mar 13, bt I did not get my passport back. It's blocked for 2 weeks now.

Hence there are not progress in even sending the passports back. It will take time for everything.

david1211

Mar 24, 2020
I talked to my consultant about it he said average time is 6 to 8 momths. Mostly 6. And i have friend who just got PR recently with 1 week left from 6 months. So i think its coming.
I think they have stopped issueing PPRs due to the outbreak of coronavirus. I have not heard of anyone who is an inland applicant got the PPR email over the past week. We have to wait for this issue to end til summertime.

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Source https://www.cicnews.com/2020/03/canada-updates-immigration-instructions-amid-coronavirus-response-0313965.html/amp

Canada still approving permanent residence applications
IRCC will continue to process new applications for permanent residence. Files with missing documents will be retained in the system and reviewed within 90 days.

Complete applications will be processed according to normal procedures.

New applications with missing supporting documentation will need to include an explanation that they are impacted by service interruptions due to the new coronavirus.

IRCC will take into account processing delays that may occur for principal applicants who are in Canada and have dependents abroad in China, Iran or South Korea who are unable to travel at this time. These applicants will not be granted permanent residence until travel is possible and they will be informed of the next steps.

Applicants for permanent residence who are in possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and a Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) and who inform the IRCC that they are unable to travel will be able to maintain the validity of their documents.

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I think they have stopped issueing PPRs due to the outbreak of coronavirus. I have not heard of anyone who is an inland applicant got the PPR email over the past week. We have to wait for this issue to end til summertime.
I think that's right. No one has reported PPR issued after March 14th on trackers.

david1211

Mar 24, 2020
Source https://www.cicnews.com/2020/03/canada-updates-immigration-instructions-amid-coronavirus-response-0313965.html/amp

Canada still approving permanent residence applications
IRCC will continue to process new applications for permanent residence. Files with missing documents will be retained in the system and reviewed within 90 days.

Complete applications will be processed according to normal procedures.

New applications with missing supporting documentation will need to include an explanation that they are impacted by service interruptions due to the new coronavirus.

IRCC will take into account processing delays that may occur for principal applicants who are in Canada and have dependents abroad in China, Iran or South Korea who are unable to travel at this time. These applicants will not be granted permanent residence until travel is possible and they will be informed of the next steps.

Applicants for permanent residence who are in possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and a Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) and who inform the IRCC that they are unable to travel will be able to maintain the validity of their documents.
"IRCC will continue to process new applications for permanent residence. Files with missing documents will be retained in the system and reviewed within 90 days. " This does not mean they will continue issuing PPRs.

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
"IRCC will continue to process new applications for permanent residence. Files with missing documents will be retained in the system and reviewed within 90 days. " This does not mean they will continue issuing PPRs.
If you read the whole again. It better under normal procedure and they are issuing ITAs as well. It going on but may be on a slow pace.