Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I don't have any EPF statements.
I guess your employer does not have much online presence .I saw a similar case where applicant provided his work related email and postal correspondence also.

abhimvp

May 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
28-10-2018
Ok , six month timeline is approaching and there is no progress yet. Persons who submitted their application after 29th oct are getting PPR.
oh that's strange and unpredictable, or may be it should be inland

Nat.wilde

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hey everyone
Got a second ghost update today
Been in IP2 since early Nov 2018 and had the first ghost update on 26 February 2019.
Hoping for Ppr in the next few days/weeks.

I screen shot it this time as I convinced myself I was seeing things

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
October folks! If anyone has still not ordered GCMS notes then it is a good time to order your notes especially if you haven't seen any update on your online application and don't know for sure the status of your eligibility.

Anyone here who came to know his/her VO is Montreal please do order your notes and join the Montreal specific thread if not already done.

All the best to everyone!
Hi!
Can you point towards a thread here which walks is through the GCMS notes ordering process? I followed one to the T but never paid anything for it. I'm guessing i did it wrong (by following this process here).
Thanks!

sachin_sachdeva86

Mar 25, 2018
oh that's strange and unpredictable, or may be it should be inland
I don’t think that’s strange at all, there has clearly been NO set format/approach in picking up applications and issuing PPRs. All i’ve seen on this forum is that the AORs submitted later are getting more Golden emails Vs the ones submitted earlier.
Whatever it is, it’s surely frustrating to see such a matured system doesn’t have a systematic approach. Applicants are kept waiting without clear instructions on the timelines. I’ve got friends whose Aug Sep AORs and have gotten no progress in their applications.

Maybe it’s time to either not bombard the media with the news of accepting Millions of immigrants in the future Or get their process straight up!

PS AOR 6th Oct | FSW O India

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi!
Can you point towards a thread here which walks is through the GCMS notes ordering process? I followed one to the T but never paid anything for it. I'm guessing i did it wrong (by following this process here).
Thanks!
I was an outland candidate and so ordered using www.getgcms.com and hence there is no process as such. If you're an inland candidate than probably just follow the steps on that thread again.