Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
rlcdeleña said:
i have submitted my husband police clearance and RTPR fee
Hope they we wil start BGC soon... ur husband resides in?

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0CT. 05 SENT-0CT. 11 RECEIVED.
Doc's Request.
FEBRUARY 02 2017 Sent. Feb. 05 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 02 2016 Processed Nov. 1
File Transfer...
AOR2 -Nov.13 .. Nov. 14-STARTED PROCESSING-Manila
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
MIUNRDAU said:
Hope they we wil start BGC soon... ur husband resides in?
I hope so... what does it say in your sponsor details on your ECAS is it IN process or DECISION MADE. MY husband is in the Philippines hbu?

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
rlcdeleña said:
I hope so... what does it say in your sponsor details on your ECAS is it IN process or DECISION MADE. MY husband is in the Philippines hbu?
in both side it is inprocess :eek: I am from india and my husband in Canada.. lets update our status here to know more about our application ;) ;) ;)

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
MIUNRDAU said:
in both side it is inprocess :eek: I am from india and my husband in Canada.. lets update our status here to know more about our application ;) ;) ;)
same here both sides IN PROCESS. IC... sure.. mine is update already. when did u submit your Application

MIUNRDAU

Dec 1, 2016
CHENNAI
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2016
rlcdeleña said:
same here both sides IN PROCESS. IC... sure.. mine is update already. when did u submit your Application
We received XXXXXXXXXXXXXx application for permanent residence on October 7, 2016.
We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX application on November 16, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
I got mail from delhi office to pay RFPR fee on Nov 25..

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will
MIUNRDAU said:
We received XXXXXXXXXXXXXx application for permanent residence on October 7, 2016.
We started processing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX application on November 16, 2016.
Medical results have been received.
I got mail from delhi office to pay RFPR fee on Nov 25..
My husband application received on OCt. 11. Started Processing on Nov. 14 and medical have been received.
Why you did not pay right away?

rlcdeleña

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC MISSISSAUGA--MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
I hope none
Passport Req..
HOPING SOON
VISA ISSUED...
Gods will
LANDED..........
Gods will

Anyone has an update all October Applicant

wtatchan

Apr 15, 2016
Montreal, QC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HongKong
App. Filed.......
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
HongKong office: 24-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Passed!
Interview........
Not needed
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Got my AOR2 from the HongKong office yesterday by email! Yay! Congratz to all that got response! Hope that CIC is speeding things up!

I have some questions for you guys:

1. They are asking my wife to provide the police certificate of each country. My wife is from HongKong and the only place that she stay for more than 6 months was Canada. Does she need to provide one in Canada too? Does anyone know how to get the police certificate in HongKong while you are in Canada?

2. They also ask me to provide Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669) and Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406). Does it mean that I have submit those new forms too? I already submit it on my initial package.

Thanks a lot!

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
rlcdeleña said:
i have submitted my husband police clearance and RTPR fee
I am still waiting on my husband's Police Clerance...Cuba takes 4 months to give u a police Clearance...so we submitted everything to CIC with an explanation...and there wasn't any issues so far...fingers cross. I dont know why it takes 4 months to process a police clearance and the cost is ridiculous...

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
wtatchan said:
Got my AOR2 from the HongKong office yesterday by email! Yay! Congratz to all that got response! Hope that CIC is speeding things up!

1. They are asking my wife to provide the police certificate of each country. My wife is from HongKong and the only place that she stay for more than 6 months was Canada. Does she need to provide one in Canada too? Does anyone know how to get the police certificate in HongKong while you are in Canada?

2. They also ask me to provide Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669) and Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406). Does it mean that I have submit those new forms too? I already submit it on my initial package.

Thanks a lot!
Just provide them with exactly what they asked for and I would call CIC call center to clarify anything you're not sure about. You don't want to submitted the wrong thing and have to keep redoing the same thing over over...it takes time away...

Ligia

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
File Transfer...
03/11/2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15/08/2016 (passed)
akka24 said:
Hi there, (october applicant also) we have the same situation,in my ecas also, i haven't heard anything about my medical yet same as in mycic acct. hoping and praying for some progress with our application soon.
Hello! I hope we both have news about our medicals soon! What's your VO?

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
wtatchan said:

Thanks a lot!
My husband was in Cuba for 6 years so that's the reason I need to provide a police certificate from there...6 months isnt that long...i dont believe you will have to provide a police clearance from here...double check with CIC to be 100% sure.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
prvc said:
Yes, if someone stayed in a country for six months or more, be it continuous or cumulatively, then they would have to provide a PCC from that country.

"Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have spent six or more months since the age of 18. For example:

if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.
For countries where you have lived for six months or more, but no longer live in, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

For the country you currently live in, where you spent six months or more, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

If your certificate is in a language other than English or French, send it when you apply, along with the original copy of a translation done by a certified translator."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Thanks a lot :)

BrookeTravels

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
30-11-2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3-3-17!
Interesting reading through this about the background checks. I submitted a completed FBI background check with our app that was completed at the end of July. I have been in Canada since Sept 2015, however, and didn't submit a Canadian background check - didn't know that was required for a US/CAD spousal sponsorship. Am I incorrect?

P.S. My spouse got the SA email today! However it was a general email with the application number, telling us it has been forwarded to Ottawa. We didn't get anything with the '3 lines' that people talk about w/ actual dates.

BrookeTravels

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
30-11-2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3-3-17!
prvc said:
Do you have access to ECAS now?

Were you able to browse through the link I provided above this post? For Canada PCC, if I am not mistaken, should they need it from you, they will ask for it while your app is in process. Although they can perform their own police check, I believe. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
Awesome - I remember reviewing that page is detail now many many months ago, and it looks like I did the right thing. :) Thank you for your generous help!

I still haven't been able to link my application. I'm beginning to think they might have spelled my city of birth wrong or something. I've tried every way imaginable and still no records.

I submitted a support ticket, so hopefully I'll hear back.