+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtaining transcript from IGNOU

archie06

May 16, 2019
Hi, I would like to get my MBA transcript from IGNOU univesity to WES Canada. Can anybody here please guide me through the process? I am not sure where to start.

tripdee

Jun 15, 2019
WES Process:
- Login to WES Account (https://www.wes.org/ca/)
- Create/Upgrade your report
- Get the docs from University ready and make sure that they send it in a sealed and stamped envelope. This docs is primarily the transcript.
- You also have to send the degree certificate (which is different than transcripts). This document has to be sent by you . I have heard that you can fax this also.
The next steps are now upto WES. Your job ends here unless WES gives any additional requests.

sutish.s48

Mar 1, 2022
Hi, I would like to get my MBA transcript from IGNOU univesity to WES Canada. Can anybody here please guide me through the process? I am not sure where to start.
Apply through MailTranscripts they are one of the best service providers in India. I was in need of a transcript from IGNOU for my WES evaluation, but I was not in India, so I applied through them, transcript was sent to WES in 15 days from the university directly. You don't have to go to the university or send any originals, MailTranscripts will get it done without your physical presence and with the scan copies. I made an application on mailtranscripts.com website, provided my WES reference number and uploaded the scan copies of my marksheets and degree certificate. Sitting abroad my transcript application was completed. It all happened because of MailTranscripts and I thank them for their incredible customer service.

bekind10

Mar 5, 2022
Well, I applied through a service provider called MailTranscripts and they got this done in 15 days. Their process was all online, so I made an application on their website, uploaded the scan copies of my marksheet and degree certificate, transcript was sent to WES directly from the university. Try them, a very supportive team and they will be the right people to help you.