My citizenship timeline
Applied September 10 2012, Received the AOR and Booklet
In Process from February 1 2013
RQ requested April 2014
RQ sent May 2014
Received a notice to prepare for test Early January 2014

Order ATIP note in February 2014
and they have noted this

OB-407-D-Triage Residence concern to be address at time of interview- and signature

I have never heard of anything then after neither My Citizenship Test not my interview with officer.

Is there any one here in similar situation
I have the same line in my report. It's probably refering to the document check and questioning session after the test. Have you taken your test yet? it's awefully long if you received the notice in Feb and have not taken the test till now.

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
ca4ever2u said:
It makes sense, because the officer who interviewed me following the exam also told me every file has to be approved by a CJ and only a CJ will decide if hearing is needed, of course, depending on the preliminary assessments by other officers, for example, the officers who interviewed us.

I believe, the officers, who review the files, leave notes on each file, and based on the notes CJs approve files right away or send into a cold room for further analysis.

I guess most of us who have been waiting for 5 months or more, someday have to see a CJ, and will be answering a few queries. If the answers are satisfactory we will be getting oath letters otherwise need to restart the process; a few in this forum already shared their stories by this time, I think.

Lets see what is going to unfold once the summer is over.

Hope for the best.
So we need waiting and waiting until finish 36 mouth because we got RQ,nothing to do except waiting,this waiting makes me mad.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperDude said:
I have the same line in my report. It's probably refering to the document check and questioning session after the test. Have you taken your test yet? it's awefully long if you received the notice in Feb and have not taken the test till now.
Yeah That's correct, I have not received a test date yet, On event section of my ATIP officer have quoted that, Interview 2014/07/01 time 00:00 which is just virtual date they might have put on ATIP note just for their own reference, and mentioned that correspondence sent.
I have not received any correspondence so far from CIC, as this is confusing part, even ATIP is not clear, QRC requested, I do not know what QRC is?

FOSS clearance: Follow up required
Immigration clearance: QRC required
QRC verification: Follow up required
RCMP clearance: Passed
Criminal clearance: Passed

This ATIP note is dated back in Feb 2014, I do not know the current status of ATIP, Whenever I called CIC call center they give a vague answer

SuperDude

Jan 29, 2013
am4u2ster said:
Yeah That's correct, I have not received a test date yet, On event section of my ATIP officer have quoted that, Interview 2014/07/01 time 00:00 which is just virtual date they might have put on ATIP note just for their own reference, and mentioned that correspondence sent.
I have not received any correspondence so far from CIC, as this is confusing part, even ATIP is not clear, QRC requested, I do not know what QRC is?

FOSS clearance: Follow up required
Immigration clearance: QRC required
QRC verification: Follow up required
RCMP clearance: Passed
Criminal clearance: Passed

This ATIP note is dated back in Feb 2014, I do not know the current status of ATIP, Whenever I called CIC call center they give a vague answer
the only QRC related to CIC I could find online stands for " Query Response Center". It's a facility set up by CIC to verify PR status. I do not have it in my report, but according to current CIC practice, PR status abtained before 1973 needs to be verified by QRC. Not sure if it applies to your situation, but who can really say he/she has got a solid grip on what CIC would do ....... You could find a bunch of "2014/07/01"s, I think it's just a "place holder" or "plug number". More optimistic explaination would be the date by which CIC has to complete that particular task.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperDude said:
the only QRC related to CIC I could find online stands for " Query Response Center". It's a facility set up by CIC to verify PR status. I do not have it in my report, but according to current CIC practice, PR status abtained before 1973 needs to be verified by QRC. Not sure if it applies to your situation, but who can really say he/she has got a solid grip on what CIC would do ....... You could find a bunch of "2014/07/01"s, I think it's just a "place holder" or "plug number". More optimistic explaination would be the date by which CIC has to complete that particular task.
I have got my PR in Late 2008, so as per you, QRC is only needed if the PR status Obtained before 1973, so this particular QRC is not applicable in my case. but my ATIP clearly quoted that QRC verification required, is there any misrepresentation that might causing a delay for my citizenship test, or officer was drunken and requested this report by mistake.

There is no clear answer on ATIP note, as well as vague answers from CIC call center.

I am not frustrated with this delay, but confused with all mess up from CIC.
I hope I will hear anything later at the end of the year., I am just leaving everything to god.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
What does "File will be forwarded to judge for paperview" mean after I did the test? I was told I passed and everything is good. I was asked for RQ in 2012 when I did the test first time but apparently failed it. I did again in June 2014 and passed it. Does this mean I have to wait many more months for judge to review or should be good and on track?

Thanks,

RQ2012

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
This is a good news. Every citizenship application (regardless of RQ) is reviewed by a citizenship judge for the final decision. So nothing to worry about.
When did you have the test?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
RQ2012 said:
This is a good news. Every citizenship application (regardless of RQ) is reviewed by a citizenship judge for the final decision. So nothing to worry about.
When did you have the test?
Thanks. So, what is the time frame right now for St. Claire? About a month and half after test for oath?

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
I called today the agent told me we will send you interview about resident haha. I had one travel for 55 days. That's it.. but I don't know when the will send me interview, somebody know about that ? the agent told me you passed the test but we will send you interview fro resdint . if somebody know about it please give me inf thanks

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
So, on Monday is will be 6 months since I wrote the test. The agent who interviewed me said that all looked to be in good order and that I should expect an oath invitation in 4-6 months. Not the case.

I'm thinking about ordering my case notes to see what went wrong...

Marylulu

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Swede said:
So, on Monday is will be 6 months since I wrote the test. The agent who interviewed me said that all looked to be in good order and that I should expect an oath invitation in 4-6 months. Not the case.

I'm thinking about ordering my case notes to see what went wrong...
I am almost waiting for 6 month after text ,I was told waiting until August 2015.

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
Marylulu said:
I am almost waiting for 6 month after text ,I was told waiting until August 2015.
Did a call centre agent tell you that? Did you get an RQ?

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
Hello Everybody,
I am new in this forum.
Here goes my timeline:
Application received:4th July, 2012
Start Processing: 3rd November, 2012
RQ received: 10th April, 2013
Citizenship test: 29th March @ St. Clair
Oath: waiting

F.H

Mar 15, 2013
Wow! It means. I am not alone and you are not alone as well ;D. so be relaxed. May be they are waiting for some specific time. I can see cic has slowed down the process, if you compare it with previous months. but unable to find, Whyyy...... :-\

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
One reason of the slowdown may be the ongoing summer vacation for the high profile government officials. There are other issues too, I think.

F.H said:
Wow! It means. I am not alone and you are not alone as well ;D. so be relaxed. May be they are waiting for some specific time. I can see cic has slowed down the process, if you compare it with previous months. but unable to find, Whyyy...... :-\