+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today CIC officer told me you are not scheduled for the Oath yet, nothing about the exam results. I passed my test on 13, Feb, 8.30 AM at St.Clair, and I had RQ
And I was told to wait Local office to schedule me for the Oath!

captaincanuck

Mar 19, 2014
Hello everyone,

I have been reading this thread for a while and decided to finally add my time line.

Applied in December 2012
RQ October 2013
Notice to prepare December 2013
Test Feb 5, 2014 (passed)
Oath ????

I called CIC last week and this week. First, I was told they haven't even uploaded my test results yet but everything was going well. Second time I called, I was also told that my RQ has not been reviewed yet. So, I had to wait up to 35 months. No idea what is going on??? CIC officer at the test was satisfied with my answers and told me that the file was to be sent to a CJ for review.

Who knows? Anyhow, good luck to everyone and lets hope this will be over soon for all pre-test RQers.

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Hi everyone

Timeline:

Jan 2013 : Application for Canadian citizenship.
Mar 2013: Processing application started.
Sep 2013: Received pre-test RQ.
Nov 2013: Submitted questionnaire.
Jan 2014: Notice to appear for test on 5 Feb at St. Clair office.
Mar 2014: Notice to appear for oath on 31 Mar at Scarborough office.

The oath time mentioned in the letter is 6 PM! I can't see any oath ceremony taking place at 6 PM on the cic website!!! Smile Happy for receiving the oath letter finally but confused Confused about the ceremony time! Could there be any mistake?

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*nn* said:
Hi everyone

Timeline:

The oath time mentioned in the letter is 6 PM! I can't see any oath ceremony taking place at 6 PM on the cic website!!! Smile Happy for receiving the oath letter finally but confused Confused about the ceremony time! Could there be any mistake?
Many thanks for the timeline.
Congratulations!!! :)

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*nn* said:
Hi everyone

Timeline:

give CIC a call and confirm

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
QAI said:
same thing for me, test results are still not uploaded. they keep saying standard messages like non routine applications take up to 35 months.
35 months is a time Frame they always mention to all of us. Don't worry we all get some good news soon :)

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I became a Canadian today! Want to thank everyone in this forum and all the best wishes to all that are waiting :D

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangloboy said:
Guys I became a Canadian today! Want to thank everyone in this forum and all the best wishes to all that are waiting :D
Congrats, now is our turn :) :)

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangloboy said:

Congrats bangloboy!

eu_can

Mar 18, 2014
captaincanuck said:
Hello everyone,

I have been reading this thread for a while and decided to finally add my time line.

Applied in December 2012
RQ October 2013
Notice to prepare December 2013
Test Feb 5, 2014 (passed)
Oath ????

I called CIC last week and this week. First, I was told they haven't even uploaded my test results yet but everything was going well. Second time I called, I was also told that my RQ has not been reviewed yet. So, I had to wait up to 35 months. No idea what is going on??? CIC officer at the test was satisfied with my answers and told me that the file was to be sent to a CJ for review.

Who knows? Anyhow, good luck to everyone and lets hope this will be over soon for all pre-test RQers.
I also had test on St.Clair on the first week of February. Yesterday I was first time to called a CIC and was very confused after... The officer on test said that everything looks good in my file and I passed the test, but CIC agent from phone said that he can't see my test result, my file still in St.Clair and I should stop calling until Aug.2015 (36 mounts)... I'm very worry with it...

poetseth

Mar 5, 2014
eu_can said:
I also had test on St.Clair on the first week of February. Yesterday I was first time to called a CIC and was very confused after... The officer on test said that everything looks good in my file and I passed the test, but CIC agent from phone said that he can't see my test result, my file still in St.Clair and I should stop calling until Aug.2015 (36 mounts)... I'm very worry with it...
don't worry about it... this is standard answer...

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangloboy said:
Congratulations! bangloboy

Please let us know how your oath day went. Like how much time it takes from the moment you arrive in the hall and what happens after that. What to do and do nots. What items to take along with us on the oath date. Your information is greatly appreciated. Thank you. :)