+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news siki. Congrats. So happy for you. And great news for feb test takers !

God willing we will all get our letters soon.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
freebird3000 said:
Hi Oathie ,

Dont worry . yours will come tomorrow or any time before Friday . I bet on it :)

sit back and relax :)
Thank you oathie. im sure you will get something by the end of this week. What time did u give your test on Feb 4th?

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
moosh said:
Great news siki. Congrats. So happy for you. And great news for feb test takers !

God willing we will all get our letters soon.
Thank you. Def.. You guys will get something in a coming weeks

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siki said:
Hello everyone. I cannot believe what I saw when I went to grab my mail... The pink letter!!
Finally it's over. My test is on 29th of March at 10am.
Thank you everyone for your help and support
Congrats! Havent been seeing this thread for a few days! All the best

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oathie we are looking forward to your good news any day now. IA.

4S

Mar 2, 2014
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 5, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 5, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on November 29, 2012.

4.We sent you a notice on January 16, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 4, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5.We sent you a notice on March 14, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 31, 2014 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

The wait is over everyone, Thanks to God first and for all of you and the good work of analyzing, observing and insights. I have been jumping between the threads and believe me this group (thread) is the best.

I believe I am the first one here whose e-case is updated prior to receive any letter yet. It happened twice now, first when I got my test invitation and second when I got the oath invitation.

I have been Pre-test RQ’d, simply because we left Canada after first landing and came back after three years from first landing, that being said, we never left since we came back, which, in my opinion made it easier for the officer to track, specially when she reviewed my (last 4-year passport), which has only two stamps, the departure from home and arrival to Toronto.

My case’s local office is Scarborough
RQ received from Scarborough Centre in Jan 2013
RQ sent back to Scarborough Centre end of Feb 2013, no subsequent correspondences or fingerprints.

Prepare for citizenship test received beginning of Jan 2014, although letter dated Dec 22, 2013

Letter to write citizenship test received Jan 20, 2014, dated Jan 16, 2014 (e-case updated before receiving the letter)

Test taken at St. Clair Tuesday Feb 4, 2014 (1:30pm session)

Full mark, and a piece of info here, since I received the note to prepare for the test, I read the book more than five times, practice online, I believe I did more than a 1000 questions, of course they are not more than 100 different questions but overlapping each time you run it, it helped me a lot write the test very comfortably.

Interview went very fine, she showed us the score, we signed, she only asked for landing papers, two pieces of ID, PR’s and last 4-year passports (in our case one passport).

She skimmed it, and asked routine questions, are you still in the same job? Do you have any criminal records?

At the end she said, I have no further questions, your file will be reviewed by a CJ, if everything is complete you will receive the oath letter.

During reviewing our papers, there was a checklist on the face of the file, and she was ticking while reviewing and asking. She mentioned nothing about the expected time of receiving the oath letter, however, I remember before writing the test, the instructor announced that anyone who will be out of country during the coming three months is highly recommended to call CIC and inform them so oath would be rescheduled, this was the only hint that oath invitations, in general, should be within the coming three months.

Like everyone who already received the oath, I say to all who are still waiting, hang in and hold the perseverance, you are all almost there.

For those who receive RQ after the test, pray and hope for the best.

Once again, thank you everybody and best of luck

4S

askj

Jul 6, 2012
My E-cas is updated but no letter yet.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 12, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 19, 2013.

We sent you a notice on January 21, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on March 14, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 31, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

;D :D ;) :)

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askj said:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 12, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on December 12, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on January 21, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 11, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on March 14, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 31, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Congrats to you, 4S and Siki!!!!

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askj said:

AskJ, have you been RQ'ed ?

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
bangloboy said:
Congrats! Havent been seeing this thread for a few days! All the best
Thank you banglaboy

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Congrats! 4s and askj.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Loking at 4s post .i think they even look at your time coz I gave my test in the morning and I got my oath before him.
Another thing is my Ecas got updated today.
Peace.