+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

star200

Mar 28, 2014
Anyone called CIC today or this week?if they sent the letters out on Monday or Tuesday, they already have the oath dates in their system

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
I called, no schedule the made for me. I took test on Fab 10 and have been on the waiting list for Oath

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
star200 said:
Anyone called CIC today or this week?if they sent the letters out on Monday or Tuesday, they already have the oath dates in their system
i called this time the agent doesnt want to check the file he told me i should wait maximum 6 months and they will send letter two weeks before the oath

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I called call center now. They told me that" they are reviewed my RQ" as of March 19th, 2014. I am a little bit happy today but my file still at St Clair Center. I hope that we will have oath letters next two weeks...hopefully, We will be finish this journey this May. As of Today, I have been waiting for my citizenship for 23 Months....

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called call center and I told the lady, that during the test we were told that we'll hear within 2 months. But we haven't heard anything so we were just getting a little concerned.

She seemed shocked and asked me 3 times, who told you that you'll hear in 2 months? officer? What? they wrote it on the board?

And then she put me on hold. Came back, and asked me again a couple of times.

And then said, there is no update on your file. You passed the test on Feb 21 and that's all there is right now.

Then she said again, and you were told 2 months? We want to keep track of what these local offices are saying so I'll make a note of it.

I hope I don't get in trouble for this! Maybe they'd yell at the local office for announcing 2 months and then local office would my file on the back burner to punish me!!!

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
bogazici10 said:
Hi guys,

I called call center now. They told me that" they are reviewed my RQ" as of March 19th, 2014. I am a little bit happy today but my file still at St Clair Center. I hope that we will have oath letters next two weeks...hopefully, We will be finish this journey this May. As of Today, I have been waiting for my citizenship for 23 Months....
Did the agent tell you about your rest result is uploaded or not yet?

sch

Mar 15, 2014
Surprisingly, since the beginning of April, they haven't scheduled any test in St.Clair. It's so weird ! isn't it ?