+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
HI guys,

I do believe it is a matter of few days and all February test takers will receive their letter of oath. As I understand that most
people had RQ's sent to CIC few months back ,and some about a year. every one done the test and passed , it wont be reasonable
or logical that CIC will open files again and recheck the RQ's after test. let us use the logic the RQ's have been laying in CIC for months, if there is some questions on them then they don't need to send you an interview invitation. hope all will get letter within few days, good luck to everyone of you.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i called this morning they told me since i had RQ I may need to meet the judge before the oath step and also the test results is not yet uploaded
my file is back to st clair

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Larine did you have supporting documents along with your RQ, did you support your residency by documents, it won't be necessary for you to meet a judge.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjohns22 said:
Larine did you have supporting documents along with your RQ, did you support your residency by documents, it won't be necessary for you to meet a judge.
yes i sent every thing and the interview was short .. they have all documents and i was told that every thing is good and i have to wait between 4 and 6 weeks. i called two weeks ago i was told that my file in Scarborough. This morning they said it is in St.clair.. and what I got from the discussion that the application can move from office to another

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Poetseth, I really want to know when did you call cic last time? What did they said to you? Cause last friday I called and got nothing!

samjohns22

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
If you have done the test in St. clair, then your file is still there, I believe that check up is done in St. Clair , all files then will be send to local offices just for oath, please calm down as we all in similar situation, and I hope you will get your letter within few days. good luck

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samjohns22 said:
If you have done the test in St. clair, then your file is still there, I believe that check up is done in St. Clair , all files then will be send to local offices just for oath, please calm down as we all in similar situation, and I hope you will get your letter within few days. good luck
thank you Sam

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
larine said:
yes i sent every thing and the interview was short .. they have all documents and i was told that every thing is good and i have to wait between 4 and 6 weeks. i called two weeks ago i was told that my file in Scarborough. This morning they said it is in St.clair.. and what I got from the discussion that the application can move from office to another
Larine, I fully agree with samjohns22. Calling CIC doesn't help that much. I don't think their information is very up to date which leads to different answers each time we call. If you have sent supporting docs and passed the test, there really should be no logical reason to meet the CJ. Its now a matter of days IA. The wait is very hard. most of us can't stop thinking about this and life comes to a stand still. ! Lets all hope and pray for some good news soon!

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
FYI- a friend of mine had her test at St.Clair on Feb 12 and she had her oath ceremony today. She did submit a RQ. Hoping for good news to all Feb test takers soon... Good luck!

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
Larine, I fully agree with samjohns22. Calling CIC doesn't help that much. I don't think their information is very up to date which leads to different answers each time we call. If you have sent supporting docs and passed the test, there really should be no logical reason to meet the CJ. Its now a matter of days IA. The wait is very hard. most of us can't stop thinking about this and life comes to a stand still. ! Lets all hope and pray for some good news soon!
Thank you Moosh.. you are right I will not call ....

poetseth

Mar 5, 2014
cherrychen514 said:
Poetseth, I really want to know when did you call cic last time? What did they said to you? Cause last friday I called and got nothing!
I called about a month ago and they had nothing. Not even updated score.

I called today and they said my status was Citizenship Granted. The call centre rep said I was on a waiting list for OAth.

Thanks

Test February 07.
RQ. July2013

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
poetseth said:
I called about a month ago and they had nothing. Not even updated score.

I called today and they said my status was Citizenship Granted. The call centre rep said I was on a waiting list for OAth.

Thanks

Test February 07.
RQ. July2013
Congrats Poetseth. Hope everyone who is waiting get the good news they have been expecting.