beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello guys

Any good news yet ?

Anyone got invited for Dec, 8 ceremony ??

Good luck to all of you..
I hope it is me!
Enjoy your weekend,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
bidur78 said:
Ottawa2013,

Don't think we gonna get for Dec08 either...that sucks!!
Hello Bidur!!

waiting is almost over !

Actually i have the feeling that your day is coming very soon , I called CIC today didn't believe what they told me
they said they sent me a letter today , which is crazy because i just sent a request for ATIP on Nov 11.

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
bidur78 said:
congrats ..hope it comes next week..
Bidur

Thank you, Not sure if it's true lol , i don't believe them no more , ill just wait until i see the letter in my hand ;D, and yours must be on the way

Good luck!

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello Bidur!!

waiting is almost over !

Actually i have the feeling that your day is coming very soon , I called CIC today didn't believe what they told me
they said they sent me a letter today lol
Congratulations, ;) ;) ;) finally we heard some good news , but I'm really jealous from you , we'll continue waiting without you , you making this topic very motivate by bringing news every day to us I hope everyone will get soon ,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello Bidur!!

waiting is almost over !

they said they sent me a letter today lol
What? That's a heck of good news! You need to start the celebration.
Wow! Congratulations my friend.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Bidur

Not sure if it's true lol i don't believe them no more , ill just wait until i see the letter in my hand ;)

yours must be on the way

Good luck!
CIC can't play with this. I believe that you invitation is on the way.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Congratulations, ;) ;) ;) finally we heard some good news , but I'm really jealous from you , we'll continue waiting without you , you making this topic very motivate by bringing news every day to us I hope everyone will get soon ,
Hahahaha! We should not be jealous of him. Let's celebrate the good news and let him know that he is still a part of us after his oath ceremony.
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
elen1984 said:

Dear elen :)

I know it's been so quiet for a long time , but to tell u the truth i'm not sure what to think they said they sent it today when i called also they gave me a ceremony date that's oddly Not listed , so i guess i'll just wait until Monday..then i can share the accurate news lol
On the positive side yours and bidur's and beauhoe's and everyone else that's still waiting invitations should be on the way..

Good luck to all of you & i'll be here to hear about your good news ;)

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Hahahaha! Let us do not be jealous of him. We need to celebrate together the good news and let him know that even if he become a Canadian, he will always being a part of us.
Cheers,

Off course beauhoe my friend , thank you so much guys , i really hope this is a start for the all of you to hear the good news next week then we can all celebrate together , everyone here have waited enough ...
let's hope for the best.

Good luck guys.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Off course beauhoe my friend , thank you so much guys , i really hope this is a start for the all of you to hear the good news next week then we can all celebrate together , everyone here have waited enough ...
let's hope for the best.

Good luck guys.
Feels good to hear the good news, it has been a while. Please let us know if there is any updates on your e-cas.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Dear elen :)

I know it's been so quiet for a long time , but to tell u the truth i'm not sure what to think they said they sent it today when i called also they gave me a ceremony date that's oddly it's not listed , so i guess i'll just wait until Monday..then i can share the right news lol
On the positive side yours and bidur's and beauhoe's and everyone else that's still waiting invitations should be on the way..

Good luck to all of you & i'll be here to hear about your good news ;)
Remember that November 24th was given to some applicants without being listed on CIC website. By the way, do you mind sharing your date? I promise to keep it quiet...
Once again Congratulations my friend!