+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony dates

coolex2017

Feb 26, 2017
Hello guys, where can i learn the upcoming online oath ceremony dates. I wonder if they held ceremony everday or weekends, or once a week? Anyone has any idea? And is there anywebsite or forum that i can see the upcoming scheduled oath ceremony dates?.
Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys, where can i learn the upcoming online oath ceremony dates. I wonder if they held ceremony everday or weekends, or once a week? Anyone has any idea? And is there anywebsite or forum that i can see the upcoming scheduled oath ceremony dates?.
Thanks in advance
There aren’t posted dates for ceremonies.

coolex2017

Feb 26, 2017
Frequency depends on the location. Why do you want to know and how will the information help you?
Thank you for your reply, i ve just want to know whats my chance to get invited in the following month, then if its happening everyday i can ask for reschedule , and i could get a month after date. As far as i ve checked people get dates after 3-4 months if they want to reschedule, i ve just want to know how often they held ceremony, if i know the dates of upcoming ceremonies upfront i could request for one of these dates, the city that i m applying from is vancouver

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply, i ve just want to know whats my chance to get invited in the following month, then if its happening everyday i can ask for reschedule , and i could get a month after date. As far as i ve checked people get dates after 3-4 months if they want to reschedule, i ve just want to know how often they held ceremony, if i know the dates of upcoming ceremonies upfront i could request for one of these dates, the city that i m applying from is vancouver
That’s not really how the system works. You can’t request the oath ceremony date you would prefer. You will be notified of your oath ceremony date when you get to the top of the liat. You are able to reschedule once but that’s it. If you know the oath ceremony is coming up you should be ready to come to Canada when you get notified since I assume you are not living in Canada. Making sure you maintain your RO as a PR so you don’t get reported and having to travel back when you get the oath are small inconveniences but you are still getting citizenship when you don’t live in Canada and may not have plans to return.

coolex2017

Feb 26, 2017
That’s not really how the system works. You can’t request the oath ceremony date you would prefer. You will be notified of your oath ceremony date when you get to the top of the liat. You are able to reschedule once but that’s it. If you know the oath ceremony is coming up you should be ready to come to Canada when you get notified since I assume you are not living in Canada. Making sure you maintain your RO as a PR so you don’t get reported and having to travel back when you get the oath are small inconveniences but you are still getting citizenship when you don’t live in Canada and may not have plans to return.
Thank you for your reply,
Here is the case. Currently i do live in Canada, i m planning to go for a business trip , and its important for me. But at the same time i dont want to reschedule ceremony if the time is after 3-4 months. Thats the reason i want to know if they held ceremonies every day or weekends , how often so i could guess my reschedule time.
thanks regards

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for your reply,
Here is the case. Currently i do live in Canada, i m planning to go for a business trip , and its important for me. But at the same time i dont want to reschedule ceremony if the time is after 3-4 months. Thats the reason i want to know if they held ceremonies every day or weekends , how often so i could guess my reschedule time.
thanks regards
Impossible to predict when you will get scheduled unfortunately.