+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath before an interview

Muzein

Oct 12, 2021
Hi all , I checked my status online and I am scheduled for Oath on December 14th. I took the citizenship test on July 3. My status was updated and only the background check and the citizenship test were completed. I was asked to submit copy of my passport on August 20 and I did the same day. they updated last week and put Language,Physical presence and Prohibition to completed. I thought that was weird because they update those three after the interview. they updated yesterday and it says I am scheduled for the Oath cermony. did anyone had the same experience? Please let me know as I am both happy and concerned if this was a mistake. I appreciate any feed back. thank you,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all , I checked my status online and I am scheduled for Oath on December 14th. I took the citizenship test on July 3. My status was updated and only the background check and the citizenship test were completed. I was asked to submit copy of my passport on August 20 and I did the same day. they updated last week and put Language,Physical presence and Prohibition to completed. I thought that was weird because they update those three after the interview. they updated yesterday and it says I am scheduled for the Oath cermony. did anyone had the same experience? Please let me know as I am both happy and concerned if this was a mistake. I appreciate any feed back. thank you,
Interviews are rare these days. Not everyone gets an interview. So, you're good.

Reactions: Muzein