+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NZ Pcc from Canada for PR

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hello Guys, As I need to provide for Pcc NZ for my PR in Canada .. but I see that for NZ there is nothing doc called PCC.. so I have just applied for criminal record check with below link and waiting for their reply
https://www.justice.govt.nz/criminal-records/

So, that is all that I need? Or do I need to authenticate it also from NZ govt ? As I read old comments from 2017/18 so anyone whose criminal record is accepted recently from NZ

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Guys, As I need to provide for Pcc NZ for my PR in Canada .. but I see that for NZ there is nothing doc called PCC.. so I have just applied for criminal record check with below link and waiting for their reply
https://www.justice.govt.nz/criminal-records/

So, that is all that I need? Or do I need to authenticate it also from NZ govt ? As I read old comments from 2017/18 so anyone whose criminal record is accepted recently from NZ
PCC are named as criminal record, traffic history and other likewise names to serve the purpose of immigration.
Until and unless it mentions your immigration record while in NZ it is PCC. It is named similarly in Australia.

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Okay .. thank you for your reply.. yeah I have applied for criminal record.. but I see in some threads that IRCC is not accepting it… so do I need to authenticate it from NZ foreign affairs? Or if I can send IRCC the same email response that will be given to me by Justice of Peace from NZ … and they say it will take 3 working days so you have any idea how long it takes as weekend is there so I am expecting their response on Monday. Thank you

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Okay .. thank you for your reply.. yeah I have applied for criminal record.. but I see in some threads that IRCC is not accepting it… so do I need to authenticate it from NZ foreign affairs? Or if I can send IRCC the same email response that will be given to me by Justice of Peace from NZ … and they say it will take 3 working days so you have any idea how long it takes as weekend is there so I am expecting their response on Monday. Thank you
There is literally a page dedicated to this by the Government of Canada for every country....
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/new-zealand.html

Reactions: sean468 and Taran D

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
No worries. See the above website mentioned. It says criminal conviction record.
Follow the steps mentioned in the website as referred by IRCC will take you to right way.

Ken23

May 29, 2023
Hello Prabh
How did u do with Nz PCC
Did ur criminal record history got accepted as I am confused as you .

mainu lagda ni we have to get it authenticated it.
Hun applicant to pcc ( criminal record history) app submit karni pendi aa in past immigration canada was getting it on ur behalf.

let me know ki update aa if criminal record history wali accept ho gyi ?

Reactions: Prabhneetkaur

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hello Prabh
How did u do with Nz PCC
Did ur criminal record history got accepted as I am confused as you .

mainu lagda ni we have to get it authenticated it.
Hun applicant to pcc ( criminal record history) app submit karni pendi aa in past immigration canada was getting it on ur behalf.

let me know ki update aa if criminal record history wali accept ho gyi ?
yes it got accepted.. simply apply for your criminal record and from justice of peace NZ they will send you your PCC in 2 days

Grikk111

Apr 24, 2024
Hi there,
I have one question, i applied criminal record check from MOJ but i did not recall i got full record or not.
I just mentioned that You have no convictions based on the following information you provided
Is this enough for IRCC