+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSPNP - Skilled Worker Program - NSNP 200 Required or not?

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All,
Good Day!

I am working for Nova Scotia Employer in NOC O for 1 year. I am planning to apply for NSNP Skilled Worker program. My employer will not provide NSNP 200 form. Can I still apply for PNP. As per the eligibility criteria, I fulfill all the categories. Please advise. Thanks

Reactions: sasK19

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,
Good Day!

I am working for Nova Scotia Employer in NOC O for 1 year. I am planning to apply for NSNP Skilled Worker program. My employer will not provide NSNP 200 form. Can I still apply for PNP. As per the eligibility criteria, I fulfill all the categories. Please advise. Thanks
No, employer must fill out the forms as the first requirement is full-time job offer. See guide.

Documents related to your job offer
• NSNP 200—Your employer must complete and sign this form. It proves that they have offered you a permanent, full-time job.
• NSNP 200 supporting documents.
While your employer must complete and sign the NSNP 200 form, you must submit it and all supporting documents as part of your application

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-SW-English.pdf

sasK19

Jul 29, 2020
Hi All,
Good Day!

Hi Praveen, I am facing the same issue. employer not ready to give me NSPN 200 form. They are ok with referral letters. What you did? Kindly suggest.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Praveen, I am facing the same issue. employer not ready to give me NSPN 200 form. They are ok with referral letters. What you did? Kindly suggest.
Unfortunately you cannot apply under this program. The employer must complete the form for you to be accepted.

NManne

Jun 12, 2023
I am also in similar situation I tried to explain my employer and even hired a lawyer to explain him the process but they are still saying it is so involved we can't help you with the form

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am also in similar situation I tried to explain my employer and even hired a lawyer to explain him the process but they are still saying it is so involved we can't help you with the form
Employers are under no obligation to support your nomination.

Reactions: Taran D