+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSNP fees & forms inquiry.

Yamen

Apr 4, 2014
Hi everyone ,

I'm new to whole this thing so excuse me if these questions are silly...

Anyway, here's the Questions:

1- I'm confused of what forms should I send to the below address, I mean should I send the original Nova Scotia Nominee Program forms ONLY OR should I attach the "Citizenship and Immigration Canada forms" copies along with NSNP original forms :s ???
Adress :

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1741 Brunswick St., Suite 110A
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CANADA B3J 2Y3
Tel: (902) 424-5230

2- Also I read that there will be a 550$ fees !! Although the NSNP guide stated this :

"There is no provincial application fee under the NSNP. You must, however, pay all the required Government of Canada immigration fees when you submit your file to CIC."

Does that means I should pay the 550$ with CIC forms after being nominated only ? or I should pay that along with the NSNP forms from the beginning ??? since the PDF "checklist documents" stated payable fees for the provincial nominee programs of 550$ Canadian dollars.

please help ! :(
I'm lost !!! would somebody summarize the whole process !

Regards....

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
You don't have to pay anything when you're applying for the nomination. Once you're nominated by the province & ready to submit to CIC then you will be paying 550$

Yamen

Apr 4, 2014
akapoor said:
You don't have to pay anything when you're applying for the nomination. Once you're nominated by the province & ready to submit to CIC then you will be paying 550$
Appreciate your response..thanks very much

Do you have and idea about the first question??

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Yamen said:
Appreciate your response..thanks very much

Do you have and idea about the first question??
Original NSNP forms & copies CIC.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014

neoscotia

Mar 29, 2014
Hi Friends

I am Confused about Police clearance certificate,as it takes 30 day to get it done in my country.Can any body suggest what to do?

I mean do I have to wait or send form and attach a proof that I have applied for PCC.

Thanks

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
neoscotia said:
Hi Friends

I am Confused about Police clearance certificate,as it takes 30 day to get it done in my country.Can any body suggest what to do?

I mean do I have to wait or send form and attach a proof that I have applied for PCC.

Thanks
if you are convicted then only PCC is required otherwise PCC is not required to be submitted to NSIO. however once you get nomination and apply to CIC for PR, PCC needs to be submitted.