11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018
Question...
I sent our PR application to CIO via DHL courier...then DHL has a tracker to ensure that we can check the status.
when the document reached Ontario...it seems that it was completed. I was shocked because I'm sending it to Nova Scotia.
then I called DHL and they confirmed that they passed the document to a local postal since NS is a remote area.
Hence, they wont be able to track the document.
I'm worried that if the document is lost and no such tracker that all the original documents might be lost.
Does CIO send confirmation mail/email that they received my application documents?
what was your experience like?

purpleheart

Jan 22, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014(mpnp on line), 16-01-2016 (cic/paper-based)
Nomination.....
08-12-2015 (mpnp)
AOR Received.
22-03-2016 (UCI#, EP#)
IELTS Request
19-09-2015 by mpnp
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Interview........
Sponsor's Interview: 27-11-2015(mpnp)
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
elizie said:
Question...
I sent our PR application to CIO via DHL courier...then DHL has a tracker to ensure that we can check the status.
when the document reached Ontario...it seems that it was completed. I was shocked because I'm sending it to Nova Scotia.
then I called DHL and they confirmed that they passed the document to a local postal since NS is a remote area.
I'm worried that if the document is lost and no such tracker that all the original documents might be lost.
Does CIO send confirmation mail/email that they received my application documents?
pm sent/ honestly ngaun ko lang narinig yan na hanggang ontario lang ang dhl. :(

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Bro,

I need your advice.

My employer pay me monthly before. After I submit my pay stub, BCPNP said I need to be paid at least biweekly or semi-monthly. They are asking me to respond. What i should do? any ideas. Is it possible to change it?

param17 said:
By email.

param17

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
callofduty said:
Hi Bro,

I need your advice.

My employer pay me monthly before. After I submit my pay stub, BCPNP said I need to be paid at least biweekly or semi-monthly. They are asking me to respond. What i should do? any ideas. Is it possible to change it?
Bro right now if they are questioning on something. You should seek legal advice or talk to company accountant about it. He will find some solution.

P

pnpab

umanitoba said:
OK based on my recent notes they have not done anything on my file after medical. My eligibility and criminality passed in just a day and guess what they had not done anything until a day in August (after 9 months) and on that day they basically started to process and after that I do not have any idea why we waited until Nov to receive MR. The security has not started and also the update date is the first day of my application. My BG is not started and based on my notes nothing has been done on security. As I said before when your file transferred to Ottawa and the BG changes to in progress they just started your background and security check and there is no such a thing that they forgot to update the online status as some of you said. I am not expecting anything until June but I will start calling to see what's going on and why we should wait so long.
My local MP office told me that there is a queue system in which an officer cannot move to the next application in the queue if the current one is pending completion of a subactivity. They said this is done to ensure the applications are treated fairly. If an officer has has an application in the queue that is taking too long to pass a subactivity - say security check, then the other applications in his portfolio have to wait until the current one passes the pending subactivity before the next subactivity can be started for all the applications (to move on to the next stage/subactivity). An officer's portfolio of applications is independent of other officers'. I don't know if what they said is accurate or if it is still the case. I also don't know if such a process is efficient or fair for that matter. But it could be that what I was told or wrote here is not accurate.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
pnpab said:
My local MP office told me that there is a queue system in which an officer cannot move to the next application in the queue if the current one is pending completion of a subactivity. They said this is done to ensure the applications are treated fairly. If an officer has has an application in the queue that is taking too long to pass a subactivity - say security check, then the other applications in his portfolio have to wait until the current one passes the pending subactivity before the next subactivity can be started for all the applications (to move on to the next stage/subactivity). An officer's portfolio of applications is independent of other officers'. I don't know if what they said is accurate or if it is still the case. I also don't know if such a process is efficient or fair for that matter. But it could be that what I was told or wrote here is not accurate.
That's not true because until sending your file to Ottawa there is no officer assigned to your application. In summary of my note the application assignment and due date is empty and I only have due date for activities such as security which is 1 year after AOR. When your background changed to in progress means that they have assigned your application to a visa officer.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
pnpab said:
Also my friends from September batch are waiting for PPR while other already received it; therefore, I think this is not the case and there is no queue system.

P

pnpab

umanitoba said:
Also my friends from September batch are waiting for PPR while other already received it; therefore, I think this is not the case and there is no queue system.
I think what she meant is queue system for a portfolio of applications assigned to an officer. One officer may have easy cases and process all of the quickly. Some other officer may have a difficult case which delays the other applications. I hope this is not how things work there lol

vishal1985

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO,Sydney,Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2015
Doc's Request.
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
PNP
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Interview........
Not required yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
rajarajan said:
hi vishal. how did you get PPR request?...

email or my cic
email bro.u got it or not?

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
elizie said:
Question...
DHL will engage third party to continue with the delivery. You can ask DHL support and he/she will give you another awb/tracking number that you can track till NS.

jho-en19

Feb 20, 2017
Nov 17 inland applicant no dm or ppr yet :(
It makes me anxious since December applicants are getting theirs already and BC was changed to in progress since Jan 7 (2nd changed to in progress already )
Any other November 17 or earlier applicants that has not recieved DM?