+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
you waited 16 months already why not few more days. no need to cry like kids.. you will get it

Especially that guy umanitoba....

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
rajarajan said:
you waited 16 months already why not few more days. no need to cry like kids.. you will get it

Especially that guy umanitoba....
We are sharing info and we do not need you to come and advise. We know that you have history so either start share useful stuff or you can just be quiet and polite. Do you understand?

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
do you think you share useful stuff ?. when you cry like baby and concerning every other people, I have to say something. you are talking you are the admin of this forum. This is public forum so everyone can say their opinion.

umanitoba said:
We are sharing info and we do not need you to come and advise. We know that you have history so either start share useful stuff or you can just be quiet and polite. Do you understand?

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
rajarajan said:
do you think you share useful stuff ?. when you cry like baby and concerning every other people, I have to say something. you are talking you are the admin of this forum. This is public forum so everyone can say their opinion.
Ok, just share you info and you don't have right to comment other people.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
umanitoba said:
Even some express entry applicants from March 2016 (around a year) awaiting security and PPR (read EE section)! Their security has been started in Oct and still ongoing! I think it's just the nationality and nothing else.
I think as long as our cases are categoried as normal case, we should be expecting around 16 mon as what it is said in cic.

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
dec 11 2015 applicant got decision made march 10.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
hopeful.ad said:
Oh no...don't say this Alex, I am trying to think positive 8)
Sure sure, I just try to somehow ease our pressure by giving ourself some explaination. And it is ture, I look around, half of my colleages are gone for the break. I am quite sure, less officers are in office processing the applications during this period.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
rajarajan said:
ok. I understand but you also please don't assume things and create confusion.
Hi Rajarajan,
I think all of us have very limit access to our cases.
We know too little to be going through this long procesure however life changing thing easily hey?
So I think it is ok to make assumptions based on our own experience and I do appreciate people who share their experience and concerns with us.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
guys don't u have job .Just do your job .But im equally concerned no dm and no update .I am nov 23 applicant .I don't know what to do .Its so frustrating

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Girlfrombc27 said:
Got DM!
Dec 23 applicant
Im still shaking. Just believe and claim it guys we will all get through it!
Congrates!! You made it. Thanks alot! All the best to your wonderful future in Canada too!

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
amaan008 said:
guys don't u have job .Just do your job .But im equally concerned no dm and no update .I am nov 23 applicant .I don't know what to do .Its so frustrating
Hi amaan008, I am Nov 23 appliant too! MR in Oct 27, security check In progress on Jan 13. My file is in Ottawa. How is your timeline?
I have a job, and I am one min doing my work, one min check my status and following the forum, sometims take a break by having a cup of coffee then come back repeat the circle.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
lolz alex same here im nov 23 inland single applicant .Medicals done some where in November waiting for ppr .No dm yet .R u single applicant ??